Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck study group?

Lokisen

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck study group--anyone interested?

Would anyone be interested in participating in a study group for the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms oracle deck (by Colette Baron-Reid)? Does anyone on this site work w/ this deck? I have these cards, and I looked through the discussions on this site, and I don't think there's a study group for it yet. It's a very interesting deck, with very pretty artwork, and a lot of fantasy-esque archetypes and tropes used in it.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/wisdom-hidden-realms/

kmartin60

I would be interested! I've done a few mixed readings with it...it is a very interesting, beautiful deck isnt it?

Lokisen

Excellent! WHR is very entertaining, and different from other oracle decks in terms of its structure: I like it a lot b/c it's character-based, as opposed to being theme or concept-based, I guess. To me, that makes it unique, and the only other oracle I've seen so far that's somewhat similar in its being based around characters is the Heart of Faerie oracle, which is also fun to work with.

Lokisen

@kmartin60, if you're still interested in working with WHR w/ me, maybe we could do a reading exchange to start things off? Also, if you have any other ideas for working w/ this deck, let me know.

kmartin60

thoughts on working with WNR

Sure im up for reading with it and what other ways we can use to learn more about it? hmmmmm Well...you want to pick a sperad? and I know that they have done several ideas for deeper understanding one's deck in several spots on here.....

there is the intesie deck study......where they do one card a ???? some a day some a week, a month etc...just as they are led.

I know I read of a interview between one's favorite card and least favorite card on the HoTF thread Im doing as well......really very interesting! (My problem I like to many of em!) snickers

shakes head what sounds good to you? Gonna go dig thru the archives and see what I can see.....! ROFLMAO see ya soon!

danny.mac85

I really like this deck. I have my unique way of using it though. I use it to talk to my guides by shuffling while concentating on my question and then when some falls out I read those as messages my guides are tying to get to me. It works out really well. I wouldn't mind trying this out on someone else to see if it works for them!

Danielle

Lokisen

Well, we could all start with a reading exchange, I guess, and make up more exercises as we go? Again, if anyone has any ideas for that, let me know!

ghost271

So far ive only used this deck for myself and feel that personal bond. To 'test' the deck over a weeks time, i asked the same question three times on three seperate days. Shuffling the deck almost everyday while at the PC. All three times i got the same card for the answer !!!
Ive NEVER had that happen in my life and dont know what the odds are. I got the same card for the same question a few other times after this as well. I was sold after that. I now look at this deck like the deck for my guides as well.

Mona18

I just purchased this deck, so I should have it in a week or so ... I would love to be included in any circles you do!