RARE COMBO? Sun + Ten of Wands ( sees you + feelings)

Elven

Hi Enchanted One,
Sorry didn't get back to reply.

Yes, the Sun is a bright and radiant, but it is also immature and childlike. This maybe causing friction.
I think the weight of the ten of swords is exactly that - how long can he hold up under some duress, perceived or actual.

If these two people were cards - the Sun would look like a Princess singing out a window onto green fields with wafting curtains, and bluebirds.
The 10 of Wands is a man in a dark room crouching in the corner with his hands over his head and ears.

So, to some degree the as you are Tango were discussing, I agree there is a level of exhaustion and stress related to over thinking lots of situations, and the fear of the long term presence in that situation. There is already failure here and depression.
Maybe the future prospects are too stressful to consider under the current circumstances.

EnchantedOne

Lol :D Elven your description of them as people literally made me laugh out loud bc she does indeed have a fairytale princess-like quality, always writing and doing whimsical things (she is in an artistic creative field).

However, he is literally only exposed to this side of her if he chooses to deliberately read something from her or watch something she is in. That's why I said I was 100% sure her sun qualities didnt tire or burden him. He wouldn't even be aware of her Sun-like side unless he likes to keep up with her outside of their situation, bc this is not the side of her that deals with him. That's why him constantly seeing her as The Sun was so strange, and why I figured it has more to do with a certain effect she has on him, opposed to "she's so bubbly / bright/ child-like".

She was stoic and almost stern in relation to him (not at all sunny), but her words may have had a sun-like effect (very motivational and uplifting). I figure this is why she is seen as the sun, and then of course if he goes purposely reading her work or watching her he may go "oh, she is not so strict, she has a side that is whimsical and bright". Hmmmm, perhaps this is the case. Even so, I am certain this is something he would like, as nobody is more child-like than him (think the knight of wands, with random explosive bursts of the sun...that's literally him).

"Maybe the future prospects are too stressful to consider under the current circumstances."

This ^^^.... that's what I think. Perhaps he feels that it would be difficult to achieve more with her. That it is a pointless battle that has already caused him much inner confliction. Even if he desires anything there is doubt and the fear of failure. Though SunChariot's post gives another very intersting take.

Hi Enchanted One,
Sorry didn't get back to reply.

Yes, the Sun is a bright and radiant, but it is also immature and childlike. This maybe causing friction.
I think the weight of the ten of swords is exactly that - how long can he hold up under some duress, perceived or actual.

If these two people were cards - the Sun would look like a Princess singing out a window onto green fields with wafting curtains, and bluebirds.
The 10 of Wands is a man in a dark room crouching in the corner with his hands over his head and ears.

So, to some degree the as you are Tango were discussing, I agree there is a level of exhaustion and stress related to over thinking lots of situations, and the fear of the long term presence in that situation. There is already failure here and depression.
Maybe the future prospects are too stressful to consider under the current circumstances.

Elven

Thanks for the feedback EnchantedOne :)

I liked the interpretation that SunChariot gave- it speaks of his inner strength and determination.

The card would say he's not frightened to take things on, but maybe he has more to deal with than a plan to keep it all together. I still am feeling from that card - the weight/wait.
Maybe prioritizing his life and working out what he feels confident about achieving is something he is working through.
:)

This ^^^.... that's what I think. Perhaps he feels that it would be difficult to achieve more with her. That it is a pointless battle that has already caused him much inner confliction. Even if he desires anything there is doubt and the fear of failure. Though SunChariot's post gives another very intersting take.
------
SunChariot - (SBM) So the 10 of Wands there, for me would say that he feels a very very strong desire to create something more with this person. Very motivated to do so and to put in any needed work to get there. Its something that means a lot to them. There is a desire for much more with this person and it's a very strong desire.

EnchantedOne

I agree Elven I sense that there is definitely priotizing going on, that there is a lot more to deal with. I'm not sure if I am allowed to write this here, but whenever his feelings are not 10oW it is the King of Wands (strength / control). So though he sees her as The Sun, his feelings (for sone reason) are definitely related to the highest order of The Wand suit.

Thanks for the feedback EnchantedOne :)

I liked the interpretation that SunChariot gave- it speaks of his inner strength and determination.

The card would say he's not frightened to take things on, but maybe he has more to deal with than a plan to keep it all together. I still am feeling from that card - the weight/wait.
Maybe prioritizing his life and working out what he feels confident about achieving is something he is working through.
:)