my beginners book and tarot

Denise

The art of TAROT
these cards come in a box with a book and seemed to be easy for a beginner , the only problem is i found that they are a bit big for shuffling
but i feel comfatable with them and they seem to working for me but just cant seem to remember them all.

my next step is to get cards with a lot of detail in
i have seen some from a woman who did my cards once and never asked her what they where called.
probably i was too nervous at the time and only thought afterwards. lol

starfish66

Denise -

Soldania has provided us with a great list of decks here at Aeclectic Main Page. I can get lost for an afternoon looking over the decks... And adding them to my wishlist... ;)

Don't be surprised if you can't stop at just one deck. I think of them as potato chips - can't eat just one? Can't acquire just one!

:TTEMP Starfish

Emily

I joined this site with my Rider Waite, very happy, until I saw the next deck I just had to have, then the next - I now have 10 decks - all different and all much loved ( well my spiral is my favourite, with the forceful Robin Wood the second).

Like Starfish said if you go through the decks here and at Wicce's site http://www.wicce.com you'll soon be seeing decks you want or you'll have a wishlist that will grow with every deck that calls to you lol (I have) :)

truthsayer

Denise said:
The art of TAROT
but i feel comfatable with them and they seem to working for me but just cant seem to remember them all.

don't worry if you can't remember them all. i've studied tarot over 25 years. even i stumble over a meaning. that's why it's so important to learn to trust your intuition and let the books go. if you want to read tarot books--fine. just don't stake your life on the meaning you read in the books is the only true meaning. "there are more things in heaven and earth than heaven and earth". tarot is a journey not a destination. patience is often needed by a reader.