inner child workbook

truthsayer

i know there's another thread about this book somewhere but i can't find it. so pardon me for starting a new thread.

i got this book today. at first i was disappointed b/c when someone says workbook, i think about "tarot for yourself" or "tarot for self discovery". initially this one looks like the one that comes w/ the deck. however, this is an incorrect assumption. this book is very heavy into fairy tales and archetypes. there's some questions posted after each card has been gone over. if you really want to work on some issues this book is great. if your just want something to kill time w/, i think it would be too heavy. once i realize what isha lerner was doing, i have decided i like the book. since i hope to eventually teach a class on self discovery thru fairy tales i think this book and the deck will be very helpful to me. :)

besides that, you can't beat the price! i think it's around $10! })

HOLMES

sooooool

won't be trading that anytime soon ?

MUAUAHAHAHAHA

but i been craving that book iwant it i got to have it ,
i hope it is in chapters next week when i go :)

Jewel

I have almost bought the workbook twice, and at the last minute passed on the opportinity. I do love working with books like that, all sorts of work books actually. I learn a lot from application. With your blessing now, I am sure I will not pass it up next time! ... I have no idea when I will get a chance to work with it, but it will be nice to have for when I am ready.

Tarot for Self Discovery is great! Did my first exercise last night. It is a nice compliment to Shadow Work. Those are my 2 current projects.

truthsayer

i need to sit down w/ it and get to know the book better but i think inner child workbook will be good. i feel more motivated to work w/ it than my other tarot books right now. i like tarot for yourself, tarot shadow work and tarot for the healing heart but i just haven't been able to discipline myself too well. i'm more into painting, computers and photography right now.

i do think you should get it, jewel. what kind of friend would i be if i didn't encourage you to get it? }) }) ;) ;)

holmes, what a silly question!!! i think you know my answer already! ;) })