A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

Nitegoddess

In addition to a card a week I wanted to try a card a day.
However, in this thread we are only to post a card Drawn from Sacred Circle, post how we are feeling, how the card pertains or pertained to our day.
NO IN DEPTH CARD MEANINGS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE.

Nitegoddess

I drew the 3 of Swords:
I was feeling down this morning. This card truly fit todays mood. I had a very long day at work and my son is having difficulty in some aspects of his life now.

mj07

I drew seven of cups

Ignoring any standard interpretations of this card, I'm just looking at how it makes me feel. The cups look like they're fading away. Today I feel very tired and worn out, worn thin. Like the cups in the picture, I feel like I'm disappearing.

13thFaeChylde

I drew 7 of Swords...
the 7 swords join together to become unified

makes me think that my loose ends need to come together and focus on one goal.

Also, the horse in the grass calls to mind freedom.

Kazz

Hi guys,
great idea Nitegoddess.

My card for today is the Ace of Discs - (Abundance)
Man I wish..lol......seriously ...... today was my shopping day...yuk...but it has to be done...and I must say how great I was with money today. When I pulled this card I got a sense of a security type feeling with it, and I must say I feel a lot secure for this weekend with having a little extra in my pocket...;)

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Jewel-ry

Its 8 a.m. here and I just pulled the Ace of Swords. As I was shuffling, I was thinking 'Wouldn't it be strange if I pulled the Ace Swords?' (I had it on my mind as it was going to be the first study card) And then I did!

I dont know yet what the day will bring but I have got a stonking headache. Could this be related I wonder?

J:)

Phoenyx*

5 of Disks (Restriction)...5 shields are entertwined in thorny branches....gosh, this feels like how I feel in my clinical rotation right now: very defensive and caught in a briar patch, everywhere I turn to get out of it, I seem to be getting pricked painfully by more thorns. :(

How my day actually went: Ugh, this morning was...horrid, I really was in that briar patch! It went from me walking into the hospital and realising that I forgot my badge, so I couldn't get into the lab without hunting someone down to let me in. Then I figured I would do something easy to get my hopes up and start the day off easier: printing out the QC reports.....the printer jammed. After that though, I got out of the briar patch and it was pretty smooth sailing after that.

Nitegoddess

6 of Cups....
I'm tired today.. gloomy day... not up for the days tasks.
I dont know what is yet in store for me but I can see where the past is in my head. It was all simple in the past...

mj07

Queen of Discs reversed

what do I say about reversals?

well, just looking at the card, she doesn't look too happy. She also looks out of place, sitting on a throne in the middle of nowhere! I guess that, along with the cloudy sky behind her, really reflects how I feel today! :(

Nitegoddess

Triquetra said:
5 of Disks (Restriction)...5 shields are entertwined in thorny branches....gosh, this feels like how I feel in my clinical rotation right now: very defensive and caught in a briar patch, everywhere I turn to get out of it, I seem to be getting pricked painfully by more thorns. :(

How my day actually went: Ugh, this morning was...horrid, I really was in that briar patch! It went from me walking into the hospital and realising that I forgot my badge, so I couldn't get into the lab without hunting someone down to let me in. Then I figured I would do something easy to get my hopes up and start the day off easier: printing out the QC reports.....the printer jammed. After that though, I got out of the briar patch and it was pretty smooth sailing after that.

I am sure glad that your day came out ok..