10 of cups as outcome even with negative surrounding cards?

Indygoflame

Hi. I feel the 5 of cups and 7 of wands could represent how he is feeling even going in to the situation. Seems like he might have agreed to this blind date because he just got out of a relationship that left him hurt and a bit defensive. The 10 of cups for the outcome I could see as both of them agreeing that they are not right for eachother and maybe remain friendly. Just my newbie 2 cents.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi. I feel the 5 of cups and 7 of wands could represent how he is feeling even going in to the situation. Seems like he might have agreed to this blind date because he just got out of a relationship that left him hurt and a bit defensive. The 10 of cups for the outcome I could see as both of them agreeing that they are not right for eachother and maybe remain friendly. Just my newbie 2 cents.

Oooooh, I like it! That would make a lot of sense too. Just because a relationship/fling ends doesn't always mean there are bad feelings...PLUS I can see your interpretation being very true as they have not yet met. Perhaps these are the energies that are being picked up at this current time. Thank you!