Waite-Trinick subforum?

Abrac

What would the mods think about a Waite-Trinick subforum? I'm wondering what level of interest there might be.

Sulis

It's not up to the moderators, it's up to Solandia and I'd say that generally we don't bother with subforums as they don't work.. They open, are posted to for a few weeks or months and then end up getting closed because no-one bothers with them.
Remember the Professional Tarot subforum? That one actually did have a lot of posts but still not enough to warrant keeping it open.
For a topic like the one that you're suggesting, I can't really see the need for a whole subforum when there is already a forum for the Waite deck.

Abrac

So it's okay to post Waite-Trinick stuff in RWS forum? I wasn't sure. Nothing's ever been removed so I assume it's okay.

Zephyros

Moderator Note:

rwcarter and I have discussed this and it is fine to post discussions on this topic in the RWS forum. As Sulis said, forums and subforums are created when there is enough user interest to warrant them, when a large number of threads with ongoing interest in them make it practical to have a section dedicated to them. The Golden Dawn forum is an example of one that succeeded somewhat, although it really isn't a high traffic area.

For the time being, this forum is the best place to discuss this.

Abrac

Sounds good. :)