Crystals And them having a mind of their own.

Awkward.turtle91

I beleive crystals will tell you when they want you to use them and when they dont almost like giving of vibes.

I've had two rose quartz drop off the pendant when i've thought of a friend, but each crystal hasn't smashed.

I'm wondering if the crystal is trying to give me too much energy to the point where it can't heal me and only i can? Or maybe in it's own way it's telling me to move on and that i don't need a rose quartz.

Any opinions?

Blessings )o(

yannie

I think it's about how a stone's vibrations syncs with your body's at any given moment in time, depending on your needs. Sometimes a jolt of energy from it is all you need.

Eg I always got a good jolt of energy from fluorite when crystal shopping, but my focus was on getting other specific crystals so it was a while before I finally took fluorite home.

I was playing with some fluorite in a shop the other day - some rainbow, some one-colour - and for some reason the rainbows didn't do much for me, but a small purple cube & a large dark green one just felt so good together, I had to get them both. They felt just ok indivdually. When I got home though, the green's energy actually gave me nausea & a throbbing head, but the purple soothed.

Now they radiate vibes some feet from my bed; holding them is too much for me...

Awkward.turtle91

Once I find away of gluing it back on what would you recommend I try and combine it with?,
Or as you say I'm starting to think maybe a jolt is all I need.

Because I felt a bit better after I went and did my oracle and I surrendered and let go and asked my guides to help me have faith in them to point someone my way.

I think it's about how a stone's vibrations syncs with your body's at any given moment in time, depending on your needs. Sometimes a jolt of energy from it is all you need.

Eg I always got a good jolt of energy from fluorite when crystal shopping, but my focus was on getting other specific crystals so it was a while before I finally took fluorite home.

I was playing with some fluorite in a shop the other day - some rainbow, some one-colour - and for some reason the rainbows didn't do much for me, but a small purple cube & a large dark green one just felt so good together, I had to get them both. They felt just ok indivdually. When I got home though, the green's energy actually gave me nausea & a throbbing head, but the purple soothed.

Now they radiate vibes some feet from my bed; holding them is too much for me...

Tigerangel

I beleive crystals will tell you when they want you to use them and when they dont almost like giving of vibes.

I've had two rose quartz drop off the pendant when i've thought of a friend, but each crystal hasn't smashed.

I'm wondering if the crystal is trying to give me too much energy to the point where it can't heal me and only i can? Or maybe in it's own way it's telling me to move on and that i don't need a rose quartz.

Any opinions?

Blessings )o(

In my opinion I think your crystals wants to be gifted to your friend, as you say they drop of when you think of this friend, it's my belief that crystals have their own spirit and sometimes they will use one person as a bridge to get to another person who needs their energy in there life.

Awkward.turtle91

Huh how odd i never thought off that before.
How would you go about giving someone something they don't beleive in?

They sort of dropped when i thought of him, when i figured out i liked him more then the others. Do you feel he might need it to help him?

In my opinion I think your crystals wants to be gifted to your friend, as you say they drop of when you think of this friend, it's my belief that crystals have their own spirit and sometimes they will use one person as a bridge to get to another person who needs their energy in there life.

Tigerangel

Huh how odd i never thought off that before.
How would you go about giving someone something they don't beleive in?

They sort of dropped when i thought of him, when i figured out i liked him more then the others. Do you feel he might need it to help him?

I honestly couldn't say, you could try mediating with the crystal that dropped and ask what it wants or needs to tell you about this friend and just go from there, if you feel that it is telling you to gift it to him and that's not the stuff he is into, you can just offer it to him and if he refuses to take it, then you will have done what you feel the crystal wanted from you, on the other hand it could be wanting to tell you something about this man for you to learn and understand, but as I said meditating with the crystal should help you get the answers your seeking about the reason for the crystal dropping when it did.

Awkward.turtle91

I had a rather sneaky plan as im quite close to this fella! Of sneaking it in his coat pocket, then telling him he has something to remind him of the festival in his pocket. With out him knowing what it is.

And i meditated on it before and i saw a sapling, and a guy with a cat which i assume is my guide. ( Sorry for the spelling) Maybe as you suggest i should try meditating on it again.

I honestly couldn't say, you could try mediating with the crystal that dropped and ask what it wants or needs to tell you about this friend and just go from there, if you feel that it is telling you to gift it to him and that's not the stuff he is into, you can just offer it to him and if he refuses to take it, then you will have done what you feel the crystal wanted from you, on the other hand it could be wanting to tell you something about this man for you to learn and understand, but as I said meditating with the crystal should help you get the answers your seeking about the reason for the crystal dropping when it did.

Awkward.turtle91

I meditated on the crystal again and all I saw

We're two men (or male characteristics in their faces)

Three animals ; Owl
Starfish (dominant I saw it twice)
Dolphin (I was told is my spirit animal)
And a rather scary lion.

, i feel I need to give my crystal to him as well. Maybe it'll some how help. They aren't giving out much not sure on the men!!!! I think the lion means I need to have strength and help others who don't have strength right now, star fish is seeing things in a unique way that perhaps others don't see. And an owl reminds me of the wise old owl from Winnie the Pooh.

yannie

Rose Quartz & I don't really feel much for each other, so I wouldn't know what to pair it with. I'd say go with your gut - if it dropped while you were thinking of him maybe you don't need the rose quartz when it comes to him, or he could replace the rose quartz lol, I dunno.

Speaking of crystals using someone as a bridge to get to another - the other day I let a few people hold some crystals of mine, & asked them if they felt anything. Only one of them did - & she felt one stone more strongly than others. She didn't know anything about crystals & their healing energies at that point. I told her what stone it was; I think she's a believer now :) that stone is still mine though; if she's meant to be drawn to stones, she will be. I've already suggested where she can get them if she wants to.

Awkward.turtle91

Rose Quartz & I don't really feel much for each other, so I wouldn't know what to pair it with. I'd say go with your gut - if it dropped while you were thinking of him maybe you don't need the rose quartz when it comes to him, or he could replace the rose quartz lol, I dunno.

Speaking of crystals using someone as a bridge to get to another - the other day I let a few people hold some crystals of mine, & asked them if they felt anything. Only one of them did - & she felt one stone more strongly than others. She didn't know anything about crystals & their healing energies at that point. I told her what stone it was; I think she's a believer now :) that stone is still mine though; if she's meant to be drawn to stones, she will be. I've already suggested where she can get them if she wants to.

Do you mean in the sense that all i may have needed was him to help me feel more open to other people in the future if it isn't this guy? To get me to open up my heart a little and be relaxed. Something possibly a rose quartz may not be able to do ?