LANGUSTL- Lenormand

Langustl

Hi Gavriela and Pagan X!

Thank you. I´m happy, that you like it and that my ideas are right for you :). Thanks!

Langustl

Hi !

This is a new card.

I don´t know the original name in English, maybe also "Scythe", but I called it "Harvest". It is more important for me to show, that the harvest gives us something what has been growing for a long time. In the end we must take this scythe and cut everything off. This is our sacrifice what makes able to get the corn. The little seed in the corner at the left makes us think about beginning and end, growing and cutting, the circle of life. Also the sunrise or sunset makes that :love:.

Harvest: http://www.langustl.de/lenormandgross/10ernteengg.html

10ernte.jpg

Debra

Perfect for this time of year (in the Northern Hemisphere)!

I see this in our fields now--bundles of hay. Where we live they also grow tobacco.

They cut it with machines, I think :D

Rosanne

Langustl- I have just seen this thread. Your art style has a way of expressing cards well as a group. I am sure it is something to do with colour and broad strokes. Whatever it is- it translates well into LeNormand style cards. I love your Tarot deck- I know I will love your new cards.
The fox is great and his colouring brings to mind he is a fire sign to me- and needs to be contained sometimes behind a wall (firewall)
If you put the 'her' snake with the fox, 'her' sort of becomes 'him' lol- a slippery little devil. I always thought the snake symbolically was androgynous- but agree I look on it as phallic- the "husband of all women" lol.
Look forward to been able to purchase as I use the LeNormand cards rather than Tarot for future casting.
~Rosanne

Barbaras Ahajusts

Bookmarked

I bookmarked this thread, excellent paintings! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

:DBarbara

Langustl

Hi Debra!

Well, you´re right. I didn´t think about that. But it´s actually the time for harvest ♥

Hi Rosanne!

Thank you. Yes, I´m very satisfied to hear these things about my cards having an effect like a family. In deed they are a family, each part with a different character. The fox is a sign of fire, youth and ego to me, what sometimes is difficult but sometimes also necessary. The snake is female in my eyes. I know, that on your side of the earth snakes have another position in nature than here. Reality shows, that they are really dangerous. It will last a few month, before these Lenormand set will be finished ♥

Hi Barbaras Ahajusts!

Thanks to you ♥

Langustl

Lenormandcard "Coffin"

Hi :)

I got a new one. Wanna go on with it now. I also painted the "House", you can look at it too. But I´m not really satisfied with it. I will paint it a second time, I guess.

But here you got the "Coffin".
I chose violett as the main colour, what shows the spiritual content of that process. The light darkens, all other colours disappear. Things lose their form (coffin in the grave). But in the moment when everything goes away the first new flowers grow out of the ground, and the light leads to a new beginning. Hope you like it.

Coffin: http://langustl.de/lenormandgross/08sargengg.html

08sarg.jpg

All Lenormandcards: http://langustl.de/lenormandmotiveeng.html
Langustl Tarot: http://langustl.de/tarotmotivegaeng.html

:love:

thorhammer

Hi, Stephan :) Great to see you!

I really like your House! I think it conveys the exact right feeling for that card. I'm a bit confused by the card entitled "Harvest" thought - is that the one that is normally the Scythe? It suggests a very different meaning than that I've become accustomed to - but I do like your take. It's much less black-and-white than the traditional meaning I've been trying to apply in my readings.

As usual, your beautiful artistic style is so very evocative and makes me want this sucker. Are you planning on publishing this one?

\m/ Kat

Langustl

Hi Thorhammer!

Thanks for answering. The "Harvest" normaly is the "sythe", right. I changed that name, because I think, the main meaning of that card is getting something out of a harvest. The scythe is the tool we need to cut the corn, it´s a step we have to do, a decision at the right place, what sometimes hurts a little bit. But we get such a lot than.

If my Tarot will be a good success, and I will earn a bit money with that, I will think about publishing the Lenormand too. In the moment it would be a big financial investment for me, but I first must finish it, I guess. We will see ;)

:love:

SolSionnach

Hi Stephan,
I'm not so much into the RWS-style Tarots, but I really *love* what you are doing with the Lenormand!

I certainly hope that you eventually finish it, and are able to offer it for sale. It would be an innovative addition to the Lenormand market.

:)

Sravana