New one coming out.....

seven stars

I've been working really hard on a new deck I'm calling the All Paths Native American Major Arcana. It's a deck made up of symbols from indigenous tribes all across North America that I put together to form the traditional Major Arcana Tarot. Barbara Clark, who is a native Oklahoma Cherokee & owner of All Spiritualists Paths in Sapulpa worked with me in the creation of this deck & has lent me a lot of books & her time & support.

When I was a kid I was a Campfire Girl. I made it up to Kiwanis, & my favorite thing was making my indian name from symbols & incorporating it onto the leather collar of my dress. Mine was, of course, much more complicated than anyone else's....I have it here somewhere, when I find it I'll post it. It was a phoenix type bird with rainbows & probably 50 symbols mixed in there...most kids put together neat little simple designs of 2 or 3....I guess I haven't changed much since then. But my reason for telling you this was, now that I'm an adult, there are certain parts of my life that I remember with great fondness, and this was one of them & I wanted to try to incorporate some of the stories & symbols that I remembered from my youth into a deck, without disrespecting actual Native Americans, of course. This deck was very thoughtfully put together out of a sincere love for the philosophies, folklore and symbols of the Native American culture. It's not just "tarot" it's the whole mindset, that's what I love & wanted to share.

So anyway, I hope you're on my mailing list cause I'm gonna have a whopper of a sale with it....it's NOT on the website yet, but it will be this week once I finish up all the graphics for ads & what not. I'll have it in Tarot size & Large size, with pouches & reading mats & journals, the whole schebang.

I hope some of you will be interested in reading with it, it's something different than the RWS, just a different way of thinking about the cards.

Attachments

• ALL PATHS NATIVE AMERICAN MAJOR ARCANA  BY SEVEN STARS TAROT BY SEVEN 4-17.jpg
    ALL PATHS NATIVE AMERICAN MAJOR ARCANA BY SEVEN STARS TAROT BY SEVEN 4-17.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 237