lighthousekeeper.

Sharla

I know ive PM'd you for details to do an event chart, but have a feeling you maybe asleep lol...

So ill give my interpretation on this chart, and if anything i'll also do the event chart tomorrow.

http://imgur.com/a/xETEk

You - mars
Ex - Venus
A & L - Jupiter
Court - sun

The moon (your co-significator) is in aries, and its next conjunction will be with uranus showing the upheaval this will bring. The moon will next be applying to an opposition with jupiter (kids) this could be showing the regret you feel afterwards in doing this.

In the 4th house we have SN so in regards to family life this is not a good sign.

Yourself mars in cancer shows how desperate you are in doing this, you see no alternative but to do this as things have become quite bad now...well as bad as they can get. Your in his 3rd house, so this would be regarding the papers your handing in.

The money situation....sun is in your ex's 2nd house of money, ruler being mercury also in this house but combust of the sun, so the courts will be putting the pressure on him to get him to be paying up.

A & L are in their 8th house, so they are not and will not be feeling good about things. Id say even thought there maybe issues at present, when this court order is out in the open it does look like they will take this quite badly like scared they won't ever see him again, they'll be feeling quite anxious about things and maybe even blaming themselves for this happening.

They are also posited in their dads ruling sign, so no matter what's happened they do still love him, which is whats making them feel as they do.

Mars then applies to a square with jupiter, so there will be some conflict between you and the kids regarding the aftermath of all this.

In the kids house we have neptune, so things are going to be very confusing for them also.

There is also an opposition between venus (ex )and jupiter (kids) coming up, so this could be about him not being able to see them like he used to, either not at all or just not in the same way.....or he could just let them go.

So all in all its maybe going to get you some payments started back up, but as for the other effects rippling from this especially to do with your children, then its not looking good. I do think they are going to be suffering from all this and you could end up getting the blame.

lighthousekeeper

Ok this does not look fun. However, I am still going to file the papers because as you've seen in the chart, things are very bad and I feel I've exhausted all alternatives, and NOT filing them could be even worse.

I!ll pm you soon with the exact time my document are submitted, for an event chart.

I am worried how the children are going to fare, they do not even want to be with him but they are worried about hurting his feelings, they do clearly still love him, although they certainly feel deep strong resentment. Mostly they're worried about repercussions from him about telling me things he's done

It's possible and likely that they won't continue to see him as before, as I've asked for a greater share of care, however the advice I've had is that the court will initially take a conservative approach, so they probably won't be entirely removed from his care.

I'll be in touch soon with the time

Sharla

Ok this does not look fun. However, I am still going to file the papers because as you've seen in the chart, things are very bad and I feel I've exhausted all alternatives, and NOT filing them could be even worse.

I!ll pm you soon with the exact time my document are submitted, for an event chart.

I am worried how the children are going to fare, they do not even want to be with him but they are worried about hurting his feelings, they do clearly still love him, although they certainly feel deep strong resentment. Mostly they're worried about repercussions from him about telling me things he's done

It's possible and likely that they won't continue to see him as before, as I've asked for a greater share of care, however the advice I've had is that the court will initially take a conservative approach, so they probably won't be entirely removed from his care.

I'll be in touch soon with the time

The most concerning part for me in the chart is the children being in the 8th house.... and actually im sorry its not an opposition between father and them, its only a quincunx.

This would mean that a need for change is in order, its not a good aspect and also not a bad one its sort of in between. So its like that he cant have his cake (i.e see the children) and eat it too (not help pay for their school etc), things need to be changed. So basically if he wants to carry on having his children regularly then he has to change the way he is being.

So i suppose then its how he reacts from this.

So i think you are doing the right thing for some changes to happen, and the children maybe angry with you at first (with the square coming up between you and kids) depending on whats going to happen with this and how your ex will react to it.

lighthousekeeper

The most concerning part for me in the chart is the children being in the 8th house.... and actually im sorry its not an opposition between father and them, its only a quincunx.

This would mean that a need for change is in order, its not a good aspect and also not a bad one its sort of in between. So its like that he cant have his cake (i.e see the children) and eat it too (not help pay for their school etc), things need to be changed. So basically if he wants to carry on having his children regularly then he has to change the way he is being.

So i suppose then its how he reacts from this.

So i think you are doing the right thing for some changes to happen, and the children maybe angry with you at first (with the square coming up between you and kids) depending on whats going to happen with this and how your ex will react to it.

Yeah, there are 8th house kind of things they have been exposed to at his house, and the details have certainly gone into the papers I submitted. He will be investigated by a child protection agency.

I can imagine that any change to the children's routine (apart from less nights with their father) they will resent, especially if they have to be interviewed by a case worker or anything like that. We'll have to deal with any issues as they come up