Vision Quest - Five of Water

Soaring Eagle

Description: All is dark. There are five bowls shown on rocks. Three of the bowls have been broken and are spilling their water. There is a crescent moon in the night sky.

Significant Details: The bowls of water represent abundance, and as three of them are now broken, they signify a loss. The rocks give a feeling of stability, even though there is going to be a loss of some sort.

My Interpretation: You may suffer a loss or a separation. This is a time of disillusionment, possibly of pain. You are leaving the old, and need to find a new path. You feel unstable, possibly because you have misinterpreted your situation.

The rocks are not small, but huge, and give me a sense of great stability. The red of the bowls give me a feeling of strength. That while there will be a loss, I have the strength to get through it. The crescent moon gives me a sense of hope.

Just looking at the bowls I wonder: Who left these bowls? They are laid in a pattern, so maybe they were intentionally left? Maybe this card could also mean that you have brought this loss upon yourself, by neglecting something important?

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 5 - Force, Conflict, Change, Courage, Strength, Instability, Loss, Opportunity for Change, New Cycle

Keywords*: Loss, disilluisonment, melt-down, leaving the old, instability, pain, possible separation, torment caused by misinterpreting one’s actual situation

Inner message*: The veils of ignorances are being lifted. An illusion you have created and clung to now slowly dissolvees, as it must. Be brave, this is the beginning of an internal libearation. If you really don’t want to, you don’t have to suffer. This is nothing more than a helpful wake-up call. Welcome it!

Outward manifestation*: A situation changes without warning. It is useless to fight agains the tide. Simply let go what doesn’t want to stay with you. Whatever you lose now, has never truly belonged to you anyhow. This profound and at first very painful insight gives you new kind of stability and much greater clarity about your true feelings.

First Impression: The evening has fallen into the night, even though you were warned, you did not take care of putting things in safe, and now as a consequence of it you have suffered a terrible loss.

My Interpretation: Read Soaring Eagle’s

*From LWB

divinegoddess

The rocks are not small, but huge, and give me a sense of great stability. The red of the bowls give me a feeling of strength. That while there will be a loss, I have the strength to get through it. The crescent moon gives me a sense of hope.

Just looking at the bowls I wonder: Who left these bowls? They are laid in a pattern, so maybe they were intentionally left? Maybe this card could also mean that you have brought this loss upon yourself, by neglecting something important?

The rocks give you stability in a way that you should let go of something that doesn't want to stay with you anyhow, whether it is knowledge or a person. Therefore you must lose it, which will be painful at first but gives you a liberating feeling afterwards.

Three bowls are broken, this could be self-made or because of a inevitable situation. It really depends on how you want to look at it or the situation.