Upcoming lenormand deck wish list???

Penthasilia

Do you know where can I see some images of Ciro`s Lenormand? I am curious how it looks like.

The only place I know of is on his FB page.

garmonbozia

What is on your wish list for the new and upcoming lenormand decks?

1. Mysteries of Old Castle Lenormand
2. Day of the Dead Lenormand
3. Marseille Lenormand
4. Minute Lenormand- actually out now, but so new I counted it ;)
5. Le Petit Lenormand- Ciro Marchetti
6. Enchanted Lenormand Oracle- Caitlin Matthews

That is my list as well, plus the reprints of the Lilac Twilight and the Pixie Lenormand, since I missed out on those.

I didn't know about #6. Are there any pics of it so far? I did find some mention of it, but no images. The fact that it comes with a book makes me want it for that alone.

Bluefeet

Has this started shipping? I'm excited!

Chronata is taking care of her mom recently therefore the shipping has been delayed. Hope Chronata's mom will get better soon! :love:

Bob Hollister

garmonbozia , we should start shipping the first edition of the Minute Lenormand in the next two weeks. We're gearing up to get the second edition print run done, but we're just waiting on a couple more pre-orders so that we can pay the printer! :)

Penthasilia

That is my list as well, plus the reprints of the Lilac Twilight and the Pixie Lenormand, since I missed out on those.

I didn't know about #6. Are there any pics of it so far? I did find some mention of it, but no images. The fact that it comes with a book makes me want it for that alone.

Caitlin said that there should be images up on their website this fall. I haven't seen any pics yet- just read her description regarding the deck and the book! :)

garmonbozia

garmonbozia , we should start shipping the first edition of the Minute Lenormand in the next two weeks. We're gearing up to get the second edition print run done, but we're just waiting on a couple more pre-orders so that we can pay the printer! :)

Very exciting, looking forward to it very much.

WyrdRaven

My Lenormand wish list is:
Mysteries of Old Castle
Dia de los Muertos

"... and that's all I need!"