Upcoming lenormand deck wish list???

Bluefeet

They are interesting...$40 plus shipping is a little pricey for a petite lenormand, though... At least for me...

Maybe the box is bringing up the cost? Anyway $40 is out of my price range as well.

starlightexp

Maybe the box is bringing up the cost? Anyway $40 is out of my price range as well.

Well it's cheeper then the sepiafoto deck but still $40 for just the deck is a bit much. I wonder if there is going to be a breakdown of decks like in tarot we have marseille, RWS and Thoth. Maybe: Traditional, Boutique Colleague, Esoteric

Debra

It's about the price of two hard-cover books. Or two movie dates with popcorn :laugh:

I think we should consider the value of the artist's time in making the images.

Grizabella

Wow, I didn't know they'd come out with so many I don't have. I've got a little collection of Lenormands. I love them and I have the Steinbach book. I always vow to learn how to use them better. But when I find the book, then shortly I end up moving and then the book gets misplaced again. Currently the status---again----is that I don't know where the book is. I always know where my Lenormands are, though. :)

So, does Ciro actually have a Lenormand he's done? Is there a link to scans?

ETA: Well, I did a google on Ciro's possible Lenormand and found it on a French site being discussed but I don't speak or read French so unless someone posts something here, I guess I won't be seeing it.

bjmeacham

So, does Ciro actually have a Lenormand he's done? Is there a link to scans?

ETA: Well, I did a google on Ciro's possible Lenormand and found it on a French site being discussed but I don't speak or read French so unless someone posts something here, I guess I won't be seeing it.

The last I heard he is not done with it yet but here is the link to work in progress.

http://www.ciromarchetti.com/Lenormand.html

I really like the way he's done the ship...I hope he keeps it that way! :)

Skydancer

aaahhhh shoot. He's put the playing cards in there. That's really too bad (for me). Otherwise they look wonderful -

daphne

The last I heard he is not done with it yet but here is the link to work in progress.

http://www.ciromarchetti.com/Lenormand.html

I really like the way he's done the ship...I hope he keeps it that way! :)

Wow, this is wonderful!!! The images are so suggestive! I hope he publishes it, I would buy it!

And I just love that there are the playing cards insets, there are not so many new Lenormands with inserts.

The only comment I have for the book, it is closed. I`d prefer it to be open.

garmonbozia

aaahhhh shoot. He's put the playing cards in there. That's really too bad (for me). Otherwise they look wonderful -

I know what you mean. I have too many traditional decks with playing card insets already. I'm always on the lookout for borderless cards without insets as they are not nearly as common as they should be. In this case, the insets seem to just get in the way of the artwork in some cases.