Natalie Rose Lenormand

MoonGypsy

I did get the mimimilist! :D How well you know me! I really wanted the extra cards that came with that version....plus, I thought it looked best that way.

:D i KNEW it! :D If i end up getting a backup, i might get that version, too. [so i can get the extra cards] Did you get just the one deck or the combo? [the combo comes with a mini]

i really do very much love my Borderless with the numbers, though. The numbers are inside a snowflake, which so nicely adds to the "Winter Solstice" aspect. :)

Mine is like the deck samples on the bottom row:

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=67734&d=1386050570

GryffinSong

I just received my Natalie Rose and I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for the holiday discount ... with my tight budget, that was the deciding factor.

In a lovely bit of synchronicity, my brother gave me a gift card for xmas, which came in a neat, old-looking tin. I think it perfectly compliments this deck!

Attachments

• image_zps8c28286f.jpg
    image_zps8c28286f.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 145

seven stars

I just received my Natalie Rose and I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for the holiday discount ... with my tight budget, that was the deciding factor.

In a lovely bit of synchronicity, my brother gave me a gift card for xmas, which came in a neat, old-looking tin. I think it perfectly compliments this deck!

OMG I love that photo! Can I use it???? I have such a lousy camera I always appreciate when people send me GOOD pix of their decks. Remember, if they're custom orders I haven't even seen the final outcome myself because they're drop shipped. For example, someone sent me this cool pic this morning of the deck & book she got to match with her family crest - I thought they turned out pretty cool!

Attachments

• Bastardall1.jpg
    Bastardall1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 145

GryffinSong

Yes, you're more than welcome to use it. I sent you a higher res version to your email. :)

seven stars

Yes, you're more than welcome to use it. I sent you a higher res version to your email. :)

Yes I got it! Thank you! Love the tin, I wish I could get my printer to make tins. They really need "something" for the Tarot size. They have boxes but I would have to order 100 & have them shipped to my house & that ends up doubling the shipping so dump that idea.

MoonGypsy

Just received the minimalist combo!!! <3

And...The Natalie Rose combo minimalist edition is perfect, perfect, perfect!!! The color has been tweaked to perfection!!! i LOVE the extra people cards bunches and bunches!. i am too thrilled...

As far as i am concerned, this is a MUST HAVE!!!!

seven stars

YES! That's what I wanted to hear - I want to make "must have" decks. Natalie has been busy taking more photos for the 2nd edition - In the next edition I'm tweeking each card-back with a little different aging so that each card back is just slightly different.

MoonGypsy

YES! That's what I wanted to hear - I want to make "must have" decks. Natalie has been busy taking more photos for the 2nd edition - In the next edition I'm tweeking each card-back with a little different aging so that each card back is just slightly different.

On my wish list...:laugh:

GryffinSong

I agree that this is a must have deck. As soon as I opened it it zoomed to the top of my list of favorite lennies, even managing to surpass my Melissa, which is REALLY saying something from me!

seven stars

Sneak preview

Here's what I'm working on for the 2nd & 3rd editions of the NRL.....Close to the same, but no winter theme & several different cards. There are 6 "extra" cards I'll show them later....

Attachments

• Natalie Rose grouping.jpg
    Natalie Rose grouping.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 135