Most Anticipated Lenormands due Out

Lil Red

Fairy Tale Lenormand by Lisa hunt

I'm currently waiting for Lisa Hunt Fairy Tale Lenormand. Good thing US Games made a contract with her and her amazing art to publish this wonderful deck :heart:

MoonGypsy

Vanchica

*sigh*

Pre-ordered.

I'm officially a collector now.

Vanchica

I have seen a new deck at the Chapters/Indigo site. It's called "The Lenormand Fortune-Telling Cards: The Legendary 18th Century Oracle" by Harold Josten.

It's due to be out in November.

I'm sorry I can't post a link to the site...don't know how to.

Has anyone heard about this deck, or know anything about it?

I pre-ordered it anyway. (Yea, I love living on the edge..lol).

Ferne

Oh, no, I had hoped this was a book not a deck and I pre-ordered it too

I think I still want it for the material accompanying any deck but I am BURIED in decks, LOL!!!

Le Fanu

I'm excited about this one too. But if it were a book only, I doubt I'd be buying it. The blurb alone manages to get a handful of untruths in. Did she really read for Robespierre? No evidence apart from perhaps her own questionable ramblings. I don't think we need to keep peddling that one ad infinitum. And the petit Lenormand cards do not reproduce exactly her own personal divination deck. Crikey. It's a bit behind with the scholarship already.

I hope the deck's a pretty Dondorfy one...

Disa

I guess we will find out soon enough. My order status says:

Expected delivery: Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Tuesday, November 4, 2014 by 8pm

If it's a deck AND a book for $14, that's a pretty good price.

Telspepper

New cards from Harold Josten

I received them in the mail today. They look exactly like the French Cartomancy except that the rectangle where the playing card inset is instead there is a little poem, and the woman card has the woman facing the left.
They are very small and slick. The backs are a design in a deep rose colour.
The book is thin. I'll know more when I have a chance to look at it.

Disa

TY for the info.

I really wanted it to have the playing card inset. The description said they"recreate that deck exactly". I don't particularly like the ones with poems. Oh well, a cheap price at least. :(