Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Study #3

LisaW

Sylvie

Very interesting Sylvie; this is exactly the kind of clarification I think all of us studying this need.... it's very easy to get alot of different combinations and then try to weave a story...but it's learning the proper order of linking things together that makes all the difference! I have read and re-read your reply, and actually looked up scythe +bouquet comb. again because I had jotted the "recently split etc" there..and you're right! it wasn't there! It was under the keyword meaning for scythe that it mentioned emotional separations and love rejections...so somehow I linked..so I've learned something important there! Won't do that again!

Couldn't he still be an art dealer or artist though, who caters mainly to a female clientele? like in Art dolls?? haha the dog would still fit, because his female clientelle finds him trustworthy and friendly...

If you take scythe (leader) and bouquet (sculpture, crafts), I can easlily see either an artist or sculptor who's very good at what he does, but his work is catering to a female base (like art dolls) -

I don't get the leap of 18-dog meaning medical expertise though..
"friend, partner, already know, have trust in..."
I don't particularly trust doctors, I've had too much to do with them over the years! I guess it could mean that he is "reliable" in his field though?

The clarification on 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman is fascinating, Sylvie.
I completely understand that, and will copy that information into my notebook. Learning these nuances is going to make ALL the DIFFERENCE!

Thank you for taking the time to teach us - it is so greatly appreciated!

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

It is the reason I created this virtual workshop: to give the readers the opportunity to clarify and clean up any misunderstanding.

The dog is also the symbol for doctors. Trust me on this even if you don't see it...You cannot go with your personal feelings. The deck does have esoteric rules that must be followed. As you do more readings for others you will find out I was correct on the association.

I understand your insistance on the art dealership. I am not saying that it is completely wrong but in this situation if this is for a real reading you will have to double check the information. Usually if this is an artistic business other cards such as the moon or the stars will be present which in this case they are not there! That is the reason I won't choose that deduction.

If I had scythe + bouquet + dog + man + moon + birds + woman then I will have gone for it: birds being communication and sales in some extend I could see someone creative doing work in art focusing on female clientele. But again this is not a professional inquiry. it is a love inquiry. Stay in course please!!!

So even if it is not wrong it may not be correct in our example. When you do a reading for real, your intuition dictates the orientation of such dilemma particularly if you double check and you get the same answer with the same feeling. Then you will stay on that input.

Hope this helps as well...

Let's do case 4.

Aristede

Thank you

Hi sylvie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed explanation of how these cards work together in this case study. I see exactly where I went wrong with my interpretation.

I know it would take me years of trial and error to figure this stuff out on my own, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to host this virtual workshop.

Thanks,
JD

Sylvie Steinbach

Jd

Thank you for your comments. I think the lastest interactions are very good as it helps to understand the mechanism of reading the deck. Even if the method is called 'no lay out' there is a system to follow on how to interpretate the results.

My commitment is to bring this deck to the light! I know what these cards can do but i also know what make a reading very accurate. I have a lot of my clients who have been with me for more than 10 years...you can't have that kind of track record if you do not know what you are talking about...

I am encouraged every time you guys are telling me you are learning and the course helps you to grasp the nuances of the Lenormand. My goal is to make you very good at it...With the book and the opportunity to learn through an interactive medium like the forum which can be accessed anywhere in the world, you can!

Sylvie :)

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
We are staying on the same inquiry -love and identifying the MAN :)

10-scythe + 9-bouquet + 18-dog + 28-man + 34-fish + 12-birds + 29-woman

sylvie

Ok, will break it down starting from the (man)
Dog-known to the querent
fish- he is a business man maybe with dark grayish or dark brown hair and well groomed.

Scythe+bouquet-quick decisions, a sculptor
bouquet+dog..bouquet is beauty especially face or hair, and happy smiley people, with the dog makes him someone people love to associate with. So he associates with beautiful people, dog is also like a doctor or someone in the medical profession, with the scythe he is a surgeon, that makes people beautiful (bouquet)

Going on the other side, business man.
Fish+birds, media based, so is well advertised,
birds+woman, lot's of communication to do with woman. So his business is to attend to a majority of woman clientelle.

I did feel like running off on a tangent again, but was able to stay disciplined and stick to the book.

Think that was better.

PR

Sylvie Steinbach

Phoenix

Good! so what are the two professions this man could be in?

Sylvie Steinbach

Important

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone who is following the virtual course that in order to attend and participate to the threads called 'Secrets of the Lenormand group study', one must have the book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' and a small Lenormand deck of 36 cards.

This is a free virtual class you can print the course and work on your time. I will always interact and respond to the posts -as a teacher- and on PM if needed. But in order to post your answers on any of those threads you must have the pre-requisites. IF not you are welcome to watch, read and print...But please do not post to avoid confusion on the meanings of the cards and the reading techniques. Your cooperation is greatly appreciate to ensure clarity in the threads for the students who are actively involved.

Thank you very much :)