the faeires talk to me even without the deck

SunChariot

Has anyone else had this? None of my other Tarot or Oracle decks talk to me unless I take them out and ask questions.

With my Faeries' Oracle, it just ups and gives me advice when the faeries think I need it, whether I ask or not. Even when the cards are put away, and I am not thinking of them at all. They just seem to talk to me like a friend.:) I have never seen anything so magical.

Mostly it happens a lot at night when I am in bed, like 5-10 minutes before I fall asleep. I seem to be in a mindframe to hear them best then for some reason. Maybe I am closer to my unconscious, less guarded. Also I do keep them on a table next to my bed, they are the deck that lies closest to me.

Last night before I went to bed I was worried a bit about another girl at work who I think got fired yesterday. I had a hard time being near her, but I did not wish her ill. But she was the most negative person I had ever known. She talked non-stop all day long and it was like a constant diatrive of negativity, how horrible everything was, the clients, the job, life, constant barrage of swear words, almost a toxic hatred of life. Like not even taking a second to breath, just constant constant constant. It was really hard for me to deal with as I am Miss Optimistic and I love everyone.

It was seriously getting me down. It was seriously hard to work with her aroudn. In the end I asked (G-d) for her to be moved somewhere where she would be happy, but where she would not be harming my spiritual growth, and I think she got fired yesterday...which I suppose was inevetable anyway as she was so rude to the clients.

And there I was lying in bed feeling some guilt, as I think I got what I asked for and I know she did not want to leave....Then suddenly I heard the name Arval Parrot in my head, and it kept repeating itself over and over....almost like when a song gets stuck in your head.

I had thought I would not have time to look at my deck this weekend, but something told me he (the faeries) had something they needed to communicate to me. As he is the card of communication.

When I woke up this morning, I looked him up in the book that came with the deck and at the bottom under some of his works of wisdom it said:
"He that always complains is never pitied" And I was like "Oh the faeries were telling me it is okay to feel how I felt about her". I did feel pity a bit, but I could not stand to be anywhere near her. Her energy was like harmful. Arval also says" Tis easier to give advice that to take it". I did try to help her as much as I could but she would not listen.

Whenever she complained how hard it was to deal with the customers, I tried to tell her of the importance of being postive but she could not do it.

To make a long story short, there I was in bed last night trying to fall asleep when once again there was one of my faeries being a good friend and helping to set my mind at ease.

Do other people's faeries comminicate with them without you asking them first. I have not really even started to work with the deck yet.

This is not even the first time this has happened, they seem to want to talk when I am in bed getting ready to sleep. LOL

Bar

lunar_rabbit

That is wonderful! You have really connected with them haven't you?

Yes, that happens to me sometimes, too. I am thinking about something and all of a sudden I get one of the faeries' stuck in my head, too. And like you said, many times it's one of the cards that I am not familiar with so I have to go look it up.

This morning I woke up to find my kids (4 and 2) had gotten the cards out and had them all over the family room floor, couch, coffee table, etc. They weren't looking at the cards, but pretty much throwing them up in the air and stuffing them in seat cushions. I was so mad! But at the same time I could practically hear the faeries giggling and laughing ("Wheee!!! Teehee!!! What do you expect us to do without kittens to play with?? Yeeeha!") I was still mad, but I couldn't help think of both the Rarr and the Bodacious Bodach behind the mess. LOL!!

I am not at all familiar with Arval, so I'm off to read about him, too :)

LR

SunChariot

lunar_rabbit said:
That is wonderful! You have really connected with them haven't you?

Yes, that happens to me sometimes, too. I am thinking about something and all of a sudden I get one of the faeries' stuck in my head, too. And like you said, many times it's one of the cards that I am not familiar with so I have to go look it up.

This morning I woke up to find my kids (4 and 2) had gotten the cards out and had them all over the family room floor, couch, coffee table, etc. They weren't looking at the cards, but pretty much throwing them up in the air and stuffing them in seat cushions. I was so mad! But at the same time I could practically hear the faeries giggling and laughing ("Wheee!!! Teehee!!! What do you expect us to do without kittens to play with?? Yeeeha!") I was still mad, but I couldn't help think of both the Rarr and the Bodacious Bodach behind the mess. LOL!!

I am not at all familiar with Arval, so I'm off to read about him, too :)

LR

Thanks so much for your letter. :) It made me feel wonderful to read it. This whole thing is new to me. I just got the deck 2 weeks ago, I have not even had the time to really take the cards out and study them till today, although I have read the book with the deck and the Good Faeries/Bad Faeries over and over.

It is a strange yet powerful experience for me. Two weeks ago, I did not believe in any type of faeries at all. Then suddenly there they are and they want to talk and react with me and they feel so real. It's all a bit mind-bogling. LOL

Glad to hear other's faeries talk to them too. :)

Guess you'll just have to hide the cards better next time. :) I would hate to think of them getting damaged for you.

I don't have any children, but I suppose they will do that. Kids will play and the faeries will play. If none of the cards were damaged, I am sure the faeries enjoyed it. I can only imagine that faeires must be particularly fond of children. I think it seems to come more naturally to children to think in faerylike ways, something we regrettably lose growing up and that I am working on regaining in my life. That and more children believe in faeries than adults do...

I can see the Rarr involved in this too. LOL The other card I do not know yet.:)

Have a great weekend!!!

Bar

Angel Star

Very interesting how the fairies are speaking to you! I used to work with fairy energy alot when i first started my craft work but not as of lately. they used to like to hide my stuff alot or misplace things. But once when we had a really bad experience with my husbands ex-inlaws trying to break out home apart i was looking for my tigers eye stone. I could not find it or remember where i put it. Then i felt something hank my shirt down so i looked over and around me wondering what the heck was that? I turned and their was my tigers eye on my dresser. We used to see alot of knomes around when my husband was tearing some of the grass apart to put in a sprinkly system. Out of the corner of our eyes alll the time we would see short people dressed in pants with the shirt pullovers they were very quick moving about in my house. After the grass was all put back we did not see them as much. Congrats on your new friends take care.

FaeryGodmother

My daughter (who's five) and I are always talking about and to faeries. She has a giant collection of them. They have a wonderful way of getting us parking spots and helping her feel safe when she goes to sleep at night.

I can't think of any stories off the top of my head like the ones Bar and Lunar rabbit have shared. But I'll be the first to admit that there is something magical about this deck. Every other deck really does feel like pictures painted on cardboard but not the Faeries Oracle. It feel more like shuffling little windows.

Its great to hear of more faery friends. There can't ever be too many of those. :D

much love
FGM

SunChariot

Angel Star said:
Very interesting how the fairies are speaking to you! I used to work with fairy energy alot when i first started my craft work but not as of lately. they used to like to hide my stuff alot or misplace things. But once when we had a really bad experience with my husbands ex-inlaws trying to break out home apart i was looking for my tigers eye stone. I could not find it or remember where i put it. Then i felt something hank my shirt down so i looked over and around me wondering what the heck was that? I turned and their was my tigers eye on my dresser. We used to see alot of knomes around when my husband was tearing some of the grass apart to put in a sprinkly system. Out of the corner of our eyes alll the time we would see short people dressed in pants with the shirt pullovers they were very quick moving about in my house. After the grass was all put back we did not see them as much. Congrats on your new friends take care.

Well, I've never seen anything, I doubt that I will. Except in the sense of seeing them metaphorically in a shimmering dewdrop...I have never been to claivoyant or anything. But I am a bit scared of something negative happening. So far my faeries have been all joy and love, as in fact all my Tarot decks have been. I have never seen anything but that from any of my decks.

But I have been reading Good Faeries/Bad Faeries a lot and I am rather scared of encountering any "bad" faeries. Although I suspect that faeries are like people, no one is all good or all bad, there is some of each in everyone.

This afternoon I was doing the dishes, and a dish slipped out of my hands and landed in the sink on top of a bunch of others. I was sure something would have broken but nothing did. As is slipped I remembered there was a faery in Good Faeries/Bad Faeries called "a slippery faery", who makes things get slippery and fall our of your hands....And I made the connection.

So maybe my first encounter with a "bad" faery was nothing to worry about. It's not like I have never had a plate slip out of my hands before, it's just that now I have a new way of looking at the reason why it happened. And so far my faeries have been so endearing that it made me smile to think it was one of them, when usually it would have stressed me. So I guess it was a good experience anyway.

Bar

SunChariot

FaeryGodmother said:
My daughter (who's five) and I are always talking about and to faeries. She has a giant collection of them. They have a wonderful way of getting us parking spots and helping her feel safe when she goes to sleep at night.

I can't think of any stories off the top of my head like the ones Bar and Lunar rabbit have shared. But I'll be the first to admit that there is something magical about this deck. Every other deck really does feel like pictures painted on cardboard but not the Faeries Oracle. It feel more like shuffling little windows.

Its great to hear of more faery friends. There can't ever be too many of those. :D

much love
FGM

Next time you have one of those experiences, we'd all love to hear about it.:)

That's so true. The deck makes friends out of us all. :) It's like we have friends in common before we even meet. Like everyone here is like a friend of some friends of mine. :)

Bar

smokey

OH,my yess, mine 'pipe up' off-n-on (randomly) just as ~"pretty-as-ya' pleez!"~,HA!..* (same as they Flitter, lol!) Mahaps I can be a Bit more SpeCific as I'm pressed for time @ this moment!
*((blessings to all...))

SunChariot

smokey said:
OH,my yess, mine 'pipe up' off-n-on (randomly) just as ~"pretty-as-ya' pleez!"~,HA!..* (same as they Flitter, lol!) Mahaps I can be a Bit more SpeCific as I'm pressed for time @ this moment!
*((blessings to all...))

What an amazing deck! My other decks are beautiful and wonderfully accurate. I have the utmost respect for them, but I know inside that I am only finding the answers in my reactions to the images. Well, I won't say "only" because I have found some wonderful answers, and sychronicities in my life. But there is no "life" in my other decks and I know it. They cannot contact me because they ARE just images.

These cards are so alive, the faeries are so alive. Amazing that someone CAN print cards in cardboard that are so magical that the faeries on the card actually come to you and treat you like a friend and want to play and help whether you ask or not. Imagine having the talent to create something like that in the world. And it works for that many people! I am sure as the book says that the faeries did create this deck and have Brian paint it.:)

It defies the imagination.:)

Bar

lunar_rabbit

FaeryGodmother said:
Every other deck really does feel like pictures painted on cardboard but not the Faeries Oracle. It feel more like shuffling little windows.

Your comment painted a very interesting visual in my mind. Have you seen or read the Harry Potter movies/books? In them, the photographs and paintings are actually people standing still for a moment, not just a snapshot. The paintings all have living, moving people (or spirits) in them who can move about, leaving their posts at will. They reappear when you call them, but when you're not a around they go about their business visiting friends, etc.

Now I see the faeries oracle in a whole new way! What fun! -g-