Faery Seekers Circle ~ Signup thread ~ June round

Alta

Hello Faery Seekers!

Time for the sign up thread for the June 3rd to 24th round of the Faery Seekers.

Standard notes:

~ This circle is for the use of the Froud Faery Oracle deck, and other decks would be used in the general Oracle circles.

~ Please don't sign up if you can foresee big time problems for yourself, remember you will disappoint your partner. *But*, if unexpected time issues occur, please contact your partner immediately and sort things out and develop a timetable. Communication is very important.

~ Readings and feedback (so leave your partner enough time to consider and give feedback) are to be completed by June 24th.

I am proposing a spread sent to me by faunabay :)love: thank you).

miss apples said:
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

As always, the proposed spread is a suggestion. If you are dealing with issues which could be better served by another spread, by all means propose it to your partner.

Yours in fae,
Marion

Alta

Marion
tabi
faerylvr
faunabay
Baroli
magenta
Kenny
valeria
a_shikhs
Ruby Red Slippers
goldnchyl
Liralen
Jewel
Tsukiyono
geministar

Partners:

We have an odd number again this week, so once again it will be 'round robin' style.

Tsukiyono reads for Ruby Red Slippers
Ruby Red Slippers reads for Kenny
Kenny reads for Liralen
Liralen reads for Baroli
Baroli reads for a_shikhs
a_shikhs reads for valeria
valeria reads for goldnchyl
goldnchyl reads for Marion
Marion reads for faunabay
faunabay reads for geministar
geministar reads for magenta
magenta reads for faerylvr
faerylvr reads for Jewel
Jewel reads for tabi
tabi reads for Tsukiyono

faerylvr

Ohhh... *waving hands in air and fluttering about* Me, me, me...

Thanks. :D

faunabay

Well sense it's a spread I sent you I better sign up too, huh? LOL Actually I sent it to you as a suggestion because I hadn't done it before and it looked quite interesting. :) So me too! Me too!!

Baroli

I was just looking at this spread the other day, and thought to add it to my tarot journal, so please sign me up Marion.

Baroli:D

WaterSong

love the spread.....count me in

:love:
magenta

Alta

I really like this spread, and also am glad to have time to participate this round myself! Have the list updated to here! *waves to everyone*

Kenny

Count me in too, please.