Another Yes No Spread

Ann Yu

Thanks for your post but does it matter when the major is much less than the minor?

mistypaws

I've wondered about yes/no spreads. I've only had my cards for a week! I was under the impression that the cards would not give a yes or no answer! For instance if you were to ask a very negative questions such as .. will a person die? Surely the cards cannot address that? Sorry if I sound very ignorant, but am completely new to this and still learning :) x

SPIRIT HAWK

Wow this was so accurate cool ;)

kalpana

Yes no

Love the spread in a new way ..thank u to share this wonderful view

Elemental

I agree that flipping a coin is different from asking tarot for a yes/no answer. There's extra information in the Tarot cards that may be very relevant to the question. For example, I asked a yes/no question and had The Star as the result. In my book, The Star is a very clear Yes. Plus, for my question, the suggestion to have faith was a key piece of additional guidance.

BG_Comedian

This spread is interesting.
I tried it, and the result in card position 2-6 was amazing!

What I'm curious is that
the number of major arcana are much lesser than minor arcana.
That is the chance of YES is way less than NO.

Would it be alright if I interpret the feeling of the card regardless of arcana?
For example, if I get the tower, it may not sound yes to me,
and if I got 10 of cups, it may sound yes to me.

Tarot4Change

Would it be alright if I interpret the feeling of the card regardless of arcana?

Why wouldn't it be alright? Sounds like from cards 2-6 that you're already looking for more than yes/no anyways.

rylla

I haven't tried it out yet but it looks like a great spread! Thanks for sharing.

BG_Comedian

Why wouldn't it be alright? Sounds like from cards 2-6 that you're already looking for more than yes/no anyways.

card position:2-6 in my spread turned out to be good, but I got suit card at 1st position.

So I'm curious how I should rely the card at the 1st position(the card#2 was accurate which meant card #1 was still valid.)

Cup_of_Fire suggested that I can choose suit card for yes but what if I get the suit card that does not relate to my question?

reverendroberts

This spread is interesting.
I tried it, and the result in card position 2-6 was amazing!

What I'm curious is that
the number of major arcana are much lesser than minor arcana.
That is the chance of YES is way less than NO.

That sounds really natural and most likely more accurate. Just my .02