A'HA Oracle

emmsma

That was my intention when I first got them, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't trust myself to do it well enough in the round.

I've also come to enjoy the keywords/titles on them. Sometimes I'm rushed in the mornings, when I usually do daily draws. The words help me focus and are a good jumping off point, for me.

linnie

Thank you for your input, emmsma and Penthasilia :)

Hello all.... as I PMed to Penthasilia when she mentioned the trimming possibility, I was happy to dig out a 'spare' card from a sample deck and experiment, but results were not promising......

"when I first started drawing these images I didn't know they would become a deck, in truth, and the circular border was a bit haphazardly drawn... Now, when you cut around the outside of the A'HA badge on the reverse of the card, the circle border on the face of the card doesn't match up with that artwork's natural border... ie, it is out of whack... so, sorry... I'd keep it as is, or else cut the circle as wide as it goes so it's not obvious that it's out of alignment... but it will be... :("

Oops.... :) hugs all around... :)

Kissa

Thanks for this Linnie!

I had your deck in my hands the other night and I remembered how I wanted to trim it first but I actually got used to it just the way it is.

The card stock is quite thick to cut too, that would be challenging, I'd be afraid to end up with Madonna's biceps after trimming all the deck :p

Love & Magic

Kissa

BlueDragonfly

It's here! And gorgeous! I can't wait to start working with it! :heart:

At first glance through the cards, I think this is going to be a very intuitive oracle deck for me. It needs a special little journal! .....Shopping......:D

Alta

I used this deck when I first got it and liked it. But being fickle I hadn't looked at it for a while. I have had it out again for the past couple of weeks and find it to be thoughtful and helpful.