the Ludy Lescott Tarot - one to look out for

Le Fanu

ops! Just realised I was looking for Ludy Lescott (2 x "t"s) in accordance with the title of this thread and not getting anywhere. I tried as Ludy Lescot and found the listing at the BD.

Moderators might want to change the title so it comes up in searches

Le Fanu

Ludy Lescot now in stock at alidastore with scans of all the Majors.

Essjay

Thanks for the link Le Fanu.

Wowzers, I'm kind of madly drawn to it - it's a bit debauched. So many low cut dresses, so many missing clothes. I'd like to know more about the story behind the characters in these cards. Can't wait to see the minors!

Eta: On a serious note after having another look The Tower, Star, Moon and Chariot are quite haunting and lovely.

Aerin

amazon uk just cancelled my order as "unavailable" grrrr

The blurb on Alida describes the young lady as "shy"...

OctoberGwen

I'm intrigued by many of the images but I won't rush to buy this one. I look forward to hearing from those of you who get it.

Essjay

The blurb on Alida describes the young lady as "shy"...

*snort*

Is that what shy looks like nowadays? :D

Eta: On a serious note after looking at the cards again The Tower, The Star, Moon and Chariot are quite haunting and lovely.

DaughterOfDanu

LoScarabeo has some nice decks out this year. This one does look really appealing and I look forward to seeing reviews of this deck. :) I really like the art style.

Le Fanu

I think the Death card wins the award for "Most Bursting Cleavage 2011"

I shall buy this one. I like the style but cannot make head or tail of it. I like the artwork of Evangelisti; comic book but with added dynamism. I'm intrigued as to how the LWB will explain who this mysterious woman is.

Essjay

I'll probably get one too but not right away - I'm interested to see what others think.

Shade

Holy wacky anatomy, the Devil's thighs look a bit beyond human scope. Definitely buying though, love the predominant use of rose