Tarot of the Origins? - eBay

Patrick Booker

astronautica

That's so cheap, Patrick! Wonder if they ship to Australia...? :D I've only ever seen it at extraordinarily high prices and just assumed it was out of print. It's been on my wishlist for ages though :)

Patrick Booker

It might have been Waterstones where where I got mine. They seem to sometimes stock decks that are fetching silly money elsewhere.

Patrick

astronautica

My finger is hovering over the "submit order" button... Ack, as broke as I am at the moment I think I'd be crazy not too considering how hard to find/ expensive it is now. I can always not eat for the next few days :) Thanks for the heads up on Waterstones, Patrick! Will defs check back there for other HTF things :)

MoonGypsy

Tarot Garden says it is OOP....
Waterstones is the cheapest i have seen it anywhere in quite a long time! :D

Le Fanu

I wonder whether it's one of those occasions when they don't actually have it in stock and think they can get it from LoS within the cited 4-7 days.

It has been OOP and HTF for a while now. Not impossible but it is rarely very cheap. That one on ebay for $75 is actually quite cheap (though there's one hour to go and no bids, crisis and all that).

An odd deck. Probably the oddest deck I own. I just cannot get my head round it. I lay it out and it just screams "bizarre." And the artwork feels so intrinsically, apocalyptically depressing. Makes me think of dark, wet Sundays afternoons and the world about to end...

Tag_jorrit

I had it on order at Waterstones for months before they canceled the order. :rolleyes:

Patrick Booker

Maybe I was lucky. I remember it seemed very expensive, but then found a new, cheap copy online. I can't remember where for certain. This must have been within the last two years, maybe less.

Patrick