Poll: Which deck from Magic Realist Press is your favourite?

Which deck from Magic Realist Press is your favourite?

• Tarot of Prague

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Fairytale Tarot

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Fantastic Menagerie Tarot

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Victorian Romantic Tarot

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Bohemian Gothic Tarot

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters

BlueLotus

I voted for the Limited 1st ed 2003 of the Tarot of Prague; it might not have the most breathtaking artwork among the others, but it has a special meaning to me, as it was my first deck from the Magic Realist Press.

I like to add that the Fairytale (standard ed.) and the Victorian Romantic (limited GOLD ed.) would tie (or be close) as second and third.

AngelC

Fantastic Menagerie
Easy really, they are all amazing but when it comes to actually using them and reading this one wins, no contest.

martykens

I've been lucky to have all of MRP's standard decks ( and a few limited edition ones) so I find it really difficult to choose just one. I kind of think of them as Beatles albums- each one is a little different but they all have the same high quality.
But if I had to pick just one it would be my Victorian Romantic Gold. It's my "Rubber Soul", perfect in every way.

Astraea

...I kind of think of them as Beatles albums- each one is a little different but they all have the same high quality. But if I had to pick just one it would be my Victorian Romantic Gold. It's my "Rubber Soul", perfect in every way.
I love that! It's a great analogy. I feel the same way, except that my "Rubber Soul" (well, "Sergeant Pepper's," actually) is the standard 1st edition Victorian Romantic.

Chronata

OK...that was harder than I thought it would be...

I really adore the Fairytale. It's my favorite storytelling deck.

But...my heart belongs to the first edition BB Cats. It's still an amazing deck, and every time I go back to using it, it feels like home. ( that home I keep in the alternate dimension where everyone is feline!)

Gulliver

A poll is representative if at least 200 persons participate. :D Maybe we could achieve this aim? For me it's a surprise that the FM is so much loved, it seems to be a very good reading deck.

Essjay

Bogo - hands down! First edition though, that's my favourite one.

Having said that though, FM one of the best reading decks out there so that's a very close second for me.

Chronata

I think this poll might change dramatically when the Alice comes out...

Juliana

Bohemian Gothic. I adore it!

omshanti72

Tarot of Prague Limited Edition without a doubt - it may well be because it was the 1st MRP deck I owned and also because it contains my all time favourite Moon card - such beautiful colouring and tone.

I couldn't live without the Victorian Romantic either - so hard to choose favourites amongst such quality and beauty.