That one card you can't make sense of....

torontonian69

My first intuition when I looked at your card was:
- be very careful you are now sailing in unknown waters
I felt a feeling of too much, too soon, that things have not completely unfolded so you have to walk in egg shells etc... (In my mind I saw the cat slowly trying to go through the path without touching the top swords nor the bottom ones not to get cut)

I have been away from my tarot for way too long.
Sorry if none of this makes sense. :)

saricchella

I have issues with the Temperence card, regardless of the deck used or the art. It feels quite meaningless and bland to me, though of course I do know the traditional meanings for it. It just doesn't seem to strike any chords with me.

Re: the Temperance card. Have you seen the Ellis decK take on it? I also have trouble connecting with this card in most decks, but this one just makes perfect sense.

(I'm fairly new here and I still don't know how to embed images in a post, but it should be easy to find, I promise :) )

Padma

Re: the Temperance card. Have you seen the Ellis decK take on it? I also have trouble connecting with this card in most decks, but this one just makes perfect sense.

(I'm fairly new here and I still don't know how to embed images in a post, but it should be easy to find, I promise :) )

Thanks for that - I went to the Ellis deck site and read what she had to say, and finally found an image of the card on line at Youtube. :) I take it that for me, Temperance is something I have to find in my life, because I am a really all or nothing person - and that is probably why the card baffles me! ;)

PS there is lots of info on embedding images and attaching files in the Forum Help threads :)
click here for the code page!

pickled pixie

I have problems with Judgement.... never really grasped the meaning of the card, I cringe whenever it comes up in a reading! ...and I won't even mention Justice, I despise that dang card.... >_<