The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed Four

The Happy Squirrel

I usually rather like tea stained antiqued effects but for some reason I am not sure on this design.... So I am keen to see a shot of one or two cards from whoever have received theirs :)

mydearruby

I haven't got mine yet----did anyone receive a tracking number when it went into the mail? Or did the package just magically befall?

Cocobird55

I didn't get a tracking number -- mine just appeared.

WolfSpirit

I am in the Netherlands and I already received my deck :D I did not expect to be here so soon.
I love the softer colours in combination with Place's crisp drawing style.
If I can get my camera to work I will make photos of a few cards of this edition compared to the second edition (I do not have the third).
My camera has not been the same since I tried to take photos while it was snowing last Winter :(

Annabelle

I didn't get a tracking number -- mine just appeared.

Same here; there was no shipping notice or tracking number email -- it just appeared on my doorstep. :)

mydearruby

Got it just now and love it! I am glad I finally got a version of AT that looks fundamentally different from Sevenfold :p

Madrigal

Mine arrived a couple of days ago but I missed the post so I just now picked it up. Mostly pleased with it. Don't love the latter part of the suit of Cups but I knew that going in. I can't remember who mentioned this earlier but the lack of anatomical realism in the women is off-putting. What is up with that??!!

Emperor is good, Justice is great, Hermit is fab, Death is great, Temperance works, Devil is cool, Tower is innovative, Star and Moon superb. Most of the Majors really hit the mark. Ace of Pents I love. Ace of Cups is good. Suit of Swords is my favorite, I think. A border trim is likely in order though.

I haven't dipped into the book yet and shall look quite forward to that.

mydearruby

I can't remember who mentioned this earlier but the lack of anatomical realism in the women is off-putting. What is up with that??!!

heeheehee I always feel there is a hint of misogyny in his style, but I love it----very ascetic and Neoplatonic!

swedishfish612

My deck shipped today! Very much looking forward to having this one in hand. I did end up picking up the book as well.