The Zombie Tarot

TinySpark

Heck, this is a corker of a deck :D

I love it to bits... seriously.

Great reading deck, fun or serious.

If you want to see how you can have fun with it, check out the study group. I typed up and posted on each card with as many cliches and tongue in cheek comments as I could.

I would not be without it. I have one trimmed and one intact.

Nuff said :D

meep just looked over the awesome zombie tarot study group. I might have to buy this deck after all. I can strengthen my fingers by shuffling this baby. ;b

Achlys

This is definitely one of the best decks I've read with. I had no issues with shuffling this deck and find it shuffled fine.
I've found my deck to be a chatty Cathy. It answers your question in a lot more detail than you may have originally asked for. It will also answer questions you may not have asked because you were afraid for the answer. This deck will be like nah you're facing this. It's perfect for serious or fun readings and is a great deck to practice with.

G6

Totally Recommend!!!

Awesome deck, packaging, design, card stock!!!! Get it!!!! :)

Ambrosia

Yup I agree...get it!

It's quirky, it's like the Housewives Tarot's badass little brother.
A fun deck, but it doesn't pull any punches either...it's the zombie apocalypse, hell, may as well tell it like it is, and it does.

GotH

Wow! So many people like it, that's great. Okay it will go on the list of must haves then. I've never been one to NOT want to know the truth so I'll be ready for it.

Thanks everyone..

agviz

Some themed decks are too gimmicky for me to read with. This was one of those and I ended up parting with it. I have the Housewives and while it provides a good laugh, I hardly ever read with it. I do like collecting some themed decks and I occasionally read with them, but I feel that the stronger the theme the more of a filter I'm reading through to get to my answer.

Do you read for others? Perhaps using this deck for parties might be fun, especially if you partake in Halloween.

GotH

Do you read for others? Perhaps using this deck for parties might be fun, especially if you partake in Halloween.

I do and that is exactly why I was looking for a creepy themed deck. Halloween. A little treat if I may. ;)

agviz

I do and that is exactly why I was looking for a creepy themed deck. Halloween. A little treat if I may. ;)

This would be a great choice for that, and so much more festive than a standard RWS. If you don't mind doing a little searching around, the oop Wormweird would fit that bill pretty well too. Bohemian Gothic and the Archeon too. Oh, and don't forget Seven Star's Deck of the Dead!

Achlys

I hate the ribbon-like design on the zombie Apocalypse deck. Definitely prefer the zombie tarot design to that.