The Zombie Tarot

RunningWild

I'm so glad you brought up this deck, GotH. I haven't bothered to get it out in some time and now I'm inspired to hobble over to the chest I keep it in and take it out.

DaughterOfDanu

I actually got comfortable doing face to face readings with this deck. As others have said it's really fun. I feel like sometimes decks don't have a lot of thought put into them but with the Zombie tarot it's obvious from the packaging to the artwork that it had plenty of planning and forethought. One of my favorites, I use it year around. It's such a giggle and yes it talks and talks and talks!

blackandthemoon

I got this in the mail the other day after lusting over it for quite some time - I am obsessed.

Like others have said it is quite thick and is a bit of an adjustment at first but it is definitely worth it.

Teyata

I just received this deck in the mail last week and have really enjoyed flipping through it so far. I prefer its thick, sturdy cardstock and the size of the cards - but I do have large hands. Many of the cards have made me laugh out loud, like the 6 of Hazards (Coins) which depicts a doctor dangling a brain on a fishing pole, hoping to entice a suited-up zombie to mow the lawn! I was repulsed by the deck when I first saw it in a review a few months ago, but it grew on me and I don't regret the purchase at all! As Agviz said, it'll be a great deck for Halloween.