Which Visconti is this?

LindaMechele

Came across this Etsy page for readings just now and the deck used is gorgeous. Anyone know which it is? I have the Golden Visconti-Sforza and I like it, but the one in the link is more colorful and vibrant, so I think I may like it better.

Le Fanu

Must be a Bulgaria-only deck. Never seen it before and the reader is in Sofia...

gregory

I swear there's a thread about it; I think some people managed to get it. rylla may know.

LindaMechele

Y'all are wonderful. Thank you for the info!

I thought so, too, LeFanu - a "local" Bulgarian one hence why it didn't look familiar. I certainly don't have as extensive a mental-tarot-library as you so thought maybe it might be more widely known and I'd just missed it, but if you haven't seen it... I did poke around her Etsy page, looking at her other shop, hoping I could find where to buy it. No such luck.

Thanks for that lead, Gregory. I'll do some digging in the archives, maybe send Rylla a PM.

And wow, Yelell! Your Google-Fu is amazing. I never would have found that. The prices listed on those pages are incredibly cheap. I've bookmarked them in case they become available again. Thanks for that! I greatly appreciate the effort.