OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

MoonGypsy

Another OOP deck that should definitely make a come back is the Tarot of the Crone! That was another one I missed...

i quite agree about Tarot of the Crone! Personally, it is my very favorite deck.[i
am very fortunate to have both the original hand made LE first edition and the 2nd edition] i like it best out of all the decks Ellen has done. [although, they are all brilliant]

Sirena82

Never was published - Aquatic Tarot. It's RWS done with watercolor.

Aquatic Tarot seconded. It's beautiful! I also would like to see the Bohemian Gothic Tarot republished (I LOVE that Moon Card!).

delinfrey

For the love of god will they just re-print the Collective Tarot? There were rumblings and now radio silence. It's so frustrating! Lord knows enough people want a copy.
:(

This.
They did announce a re-print some time ago (maybe last year?) and now haven't updated on it at all. Maybe they are struggling with some copyright issues, which is sad - so many people are waiting for it to come out!

Nickigirl

This.
They did announce a re-print some time ago (maybe last year?) and now haven't updated on it at all. Maybe they are struggling with some copyright issues, which is sad - so many people are waiting for it to come out!

Yes to this one!!!

mercuryempress

The Lukumi Tarot-

AnemoneRosie

Collective Tarot

peacewing

Samurai Tarot... Where DID this deck go?!