NatureSpeaks Tarot/Linda Cort

anhnguyenbon

Looking at the cards in the link above, I feel the sparkle and sincerity that lots of the mass market 's nature speak angel faery oracle nowsaday lacking *which prevents me from buying one*
Love the simplicity of handdrawing and boldness in color choosing by the artist. Make me think of the Morgan Robbins tarot *which also kinds of a oracle*.
To me, both deck have a calm yet strong personality. And I'm loving it! :)

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

no copyright

(old thread, revived!)
I was 'lucky' enough to work with Linda and get one of these decks years ago. It gathered dust, until lately. As a novice, she and this set has assisted my journey. Ms Linda's love exists in those whom she touched, and being one of them, I would like to share the companion booklet with those interested, but wish not to violate copyright/etc.

I know not where to seek permission, but am interested in sharing this tool, and if appropriate, I can scan the cards as well. If a moderator can advise me, I can take these few steps to share some of the 'residue' (or an echo) of her passion!

Thank you

There is no copyright that I am aware of, she shared it freely. Just out if truth credit it to her and her memory.