Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Moon as how someone feels for another

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Miradeck 
Citizen
The Moon as how someone feels for another

Thanks IndigoWaves.
When I first received the Moon as the final action, the first thing that came in mind is confusion over the action to take. But I wanted to understand what type of actions then I drew the page of Cups which then led me to think it's a message of love/ interest. But after reading your comments, hmm... it could make sense as well although M in this case is younger than N. if the page was to represent the "suitor" ie N (whom I'm not sure is courting her), would page of Cups be the best representation?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Citizen

IndigoWaves 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miradeck View Post
But after reading your comments, hmm... it could make sense as well although M in this case is younger than N. if the page was to represent the "suitor" ie N (whom I'm not sure is courting her), would page of Cups be the best representation?
'N' definitely wouldn't have to be younger in years to be represented by the Page of Cups just a person that 'M' has found to have characteristics or behaviours which fit those of the card. Maybe he/she doesn't normally act like that, either, except towards romantic interests; 'M' might even be the only person that 'N' has been this way around (so far).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.