My faery spreads

inanna_tarot

Hi folks :D
When I offer readings with the Faeries on AT I tend to make my own spreads for that reading. Its one of the few times I feel creative, feel the need to make something fresh and new for the Wee Folk.
So incase you missed them I'll post them here for you to use or maybe inspire you to create your own spreads :D

Enjoy!
Sezo
x

Good Faery/Bad Faery
Froud's book became a source of inspiration for a spread!
2 cards, one is the Good Faery, or to be more precise 'how this is a good idea' faery. The other card is the Bad Faery, or 'how this is a bad idea' faery.
You could then add a third card if you wanted, but I like to watch the interaction between the good and the bad faery and see who wins ;)

The Invisible Faery
for when we know there is something we are missing but can't quite see the issue or problem because the Faeries are hiding it!

Card 1 - Is your faery for the moment - imagine the faery facing forwards, towards the 4 and the 5
Card 2 - Who is hiding from you? (the issue that you can't see)
Card 3 - Why are they hiding? (why havent you seen it/worked through it yet)
Card 4 - Sherlock's Faery Making-Things-Bigger Glass! Your faery holds this reveal what is hidden, to look closly at the problem and perhaps a way of working through it.
Card 5 - Faery message - anything they want to add to the reading

A Faery Look Ahead!
or rather, a faery on top of the mound forecasting the year ahead. I still have a lot of fun imagining a faery soothsayer trying to inform others of the year head hehe.
The spread will be mostly read in pairs…

…………9
……5+6…7+8
1+2……………3+4

Your Faery Torch (1+2) The guiding light, the wisdom and enlightenment you reached in 2005 that will help you find your path in 2006

Messy Faeries! (3+4) Like kids, faeries have lots of fun and then leave all the mess behind untill someone tells them to clean it up! This is the unfinished business of 2005 that you are learning and adding to the flames of the torch.

Dancing Faeries (5+6) Oh you can clearly see the sparkle and shine that is in these faeries. They giggle wih glee at simply breathing! Here are the joys of 2006

Yucky Medicine Time! (7+8) Even in faery unwell feylings have to take those horrible medicines, those moments of necessary discomfort to bring the greater good. Here are the obstacles or lessons of the coming year

Card 9 is your Faery sight, or your faery friend. It will be the overall look of the year but also the faery that will help you and accompany you during this year ahead.

Faery Guess-Who
I created this spread to help someone deal with and find out more about some mischief making energies around them at the time. The spread looks like a leapy faery twizzling around and well, causing mischief lol. Oh wait, I'm getting scowled at - Picties do that, not faeries (like we really believe that!)

The layout idea, or picture is yourself in the centre (1+2) and then the trickster energy to cover around you in chaos.However looking at it now typed up, the other cards it seems like the leap of a Fool, the arms thrown back in glee at the mess it create. Of course thats just my thought.

Cards 1 and 2 are you - the first card is the Mundane Faery (a fey for everything!) that represents the normal energies around you. Hopefully this will bring some boundaries between what you are feeling as a result of life, and what you are feeling because of the Trickster.
Card 2 presents the path you are walking now, what is part of your path, a destination or your recent rest-stop. Im tempted to say this is the style as you are hiking along the fields.

Then the rest are a bit of Faery guess-who hehe.

Card 3 Tricky Fey! Here is the faery in the pack resembles the Trickster deity around you. Hopefully this will give a hint at his or her nature, or maybe even appearence, the 'ethos' or lesson that comes from the trickery.This may also be a good faery to connect with, a faery guide or friend during this time.

Card 4 - Pixie time! How does he or she trip you up. Is there a trigger as to when the Trickster shows up?

Card 5 - Pixie logic?! hehe this was my interpretation of what they wanted to say, the reason behind the trigger or why they like to play pranks on you. I never thought Pixies has logic or reasoning hehe

Card 6 - Any other messages the fey or trickster would like to share here. Of course in theory it seems like a good idea, but could these pixies and tricky folk be leading you up the garden path here? hehe wondering is half the fun

a_shikhs

Wow inanna_tarot, i love your spreads.. they are really cute...;) They are going in my faery journal right now.. Thanks for posting them.. looking forward for more faery spreads from you.. :D

inanna_tarot

Thank you a_shikhs!! Always appreciated when my communications with the fey come up with something good hehe.
Haven't been inspired to create another one yet, but when I do I'll put them up here :)

Sezo
x

greenbeans

wow!

wow, those spreads are pretty inspired! i tend to keep it simple (three card) myself, but i think i might try one of those out some time!