Bonefire Tarot Updates

Metal Queen

Timeless creation

Thanks Wooden-Eye for mentioning my Wild Nature Tarot..appreciation!

I think sometimes the very best strategy for completing a project is letting go to some degree...your ideas will come when you're not forcing the hand of creation. your art is inspired and fabulous-obviously the rest of it will happen when you're not overly preoccupied.
Everything has it's time.Keep the Faith! Bonefire Tarot is beautiful and all the feedback shows people acknowledge it's worth waiting for the outcome.
My own examples are a labour of love of 10 years!Forget the concept of a deadline and instead be free to do the best work when you're most moved and focused. It will happen!

Babalon Jones

Your work is very good - and I am all to familiar with the state you describe. Valleys and peaks occur in my creative process. Often while working on each piece of art! There comes a moment of doubt and despair with every one. Ah, now I'm being melodramatic. But it is true, there is always a moment of "oh shit, ruined it, worthless, not good enough, too much to do, why bother etc..." and I have to step away. Paradoxically, it feels good to do art though and not doing it feels worse. Even though there always comes that moment.

Keep going, you can do it. Sometimes a break is good, but sometimes forcing yourself through a block is good. Only you will be able to tell and sometimes you just have to guess!

wooden-eye

Three more cards to go. Then some Photoshop stuff and perhaps a tad of editing; perhaps not. The LBW is thus far longer than the King James Bible and requires much culling.
I am almost decided to go with Games Crafter, not completely as the standard Tarot size is not ideal for Bonefire, but affordability is a very real consideration.
Soooo all in all the end is nigh, but not quite upon me.
Oh yes and I have decided to host a little competition.
Here it is;
The first person to correctly guess which card I will complete 'last' of the 78 will receive a free deck and postage. I have made this decision this evening. If you want to have a go, the decision may be narrowed by having a look at my website (in my profile) where I think I have already published around 40 images.
Sorry if this looks like a transparent attempt to get you thinking about Bonefire, it may well be. A girl's gotta try.
Back to work. The night is young and I am not.

baylys

Awesome news!!!!! I'm going to have a go at guessing later today when I have time to study your site.

Babalon Jones

so close! Only 3 left, wow you work so fast. Do you blink like an owl when you go outside into the world at this point, lol?

i guess that The Priestess will be the final card, no wait you are done with majors so it must be the queen of cups :)

rwcarter

I'll guess 10 Coins.

baylys

I'm guessing the King of Coins

We only get one guess each right?

morganesky

Hmmm knight of coins for my guess and what great work, it is going to be a stunning deck.

tarot heart

Wow! I really like these! Missed this thread somehow but glad I found it. Nice, nice work.

Tell me wooden-eye, are you planning the cards to be sort of square? You're almost done, how exciting!

tarot heart

Three more cards to go. Then some Photoshop stuff and perhaps a tad of editing; perhaps not. The LBW is thus far longer than the King James Bible and requires much culling.
I am almost decided to go with Games Crafter, not completely as the standard Tarot size is not ideal for Bonefire, but affordability is a very real consideration.
Soooo all in all the end is nigh, but not quite upon me.
Oh yes and I have decided to host a little competition.
Here it is;
The first person to correctly guess which card I will complete 'last' of the 78 will receive a free deck and postage. I have made this decision this evening. If you want to have a go, the decision may be narrowed by having a look at my website (in my profile) where I think I have already published around 40 images.
Sorry if this looks like a transparent attempt to get you thinking about Bonefire, it may well be. A girl's gotta try.
Back to work. The night is young and I am not.

My guess is:

The Happy Squirrel card! :heart:

I know, I know you only said 78 cards, but rwcarter already guessed Ten of Coins and that would have been my guess as well, but this deck is just beggin' for a happy squirrel.