What the Fey say

lunalafey

With all my recient new decks, I have had the Fey on the shelf for a bit.....missing them, I got them out to play with them. I did not really have much on my mind so I thought I would pull some for a Q that was not to important, but the way I would read them would be in a sentence or two.....coming from the Fey & company on the cards. What ended up happening was the things the Fey said translated to 'words of wisdom' for the positions in quite an amusing way. After that experience I went through the Majors and eavesdropped on the thier conversations. I wondered if they would say something different in another reading or if the previous words would be formost in my mind. I did another reading the same way- 2 of the same cards came up, but the Fey had something new to say. The few words said expressed amusing but right on answers, and if not answers, I was asked a question to reflect upon.
and at the moment- the Fey say this.....
Knight of Wands- "WOOHOOW......The view from here is wonderously amazing!"....{bird} "you just wait......there's more to come"
5 of Swords- "May the wind take my troubles away"
King of Pentacles- "Do you really think that is a good idea? Perhaps you would like to re-think that proposal....cuz I know I'm way more prepared than you are"

lunalafey

Wisest-
Fey, "Darac, Is there any end to making these lists?"
dragon, "It is what it is"
Strength-
hunter-fey, "HA! and they said I couldn't do it!"
serpants, 1} "I told you to stay in the cave!" 2}".......I'm sorry...."
Wheel-
Red-fey, "I just learned that trees are important to all who breath, they are part of the cycle of existance"
Silver-fey, "yes.....without the trees......beings like this ponie would die and the world would be an empty place"
Death-
Fey, "CHECKMATE"
Devil-
Fey, "oh-maw-ho-grrmm-ohoh-sspp-ho.......I just can't.....grk-ormpf--hmmm-oh.....help myself......uhm-gr--maaw.....it's just...so......mmmmm."