10 of swords / death / tower reversed

Jennyb429

hi everyone :)

i would think these 3 together is just not very promising or positive .. haha

death as an obstacle card (change.. as an obstacle)
so i got tower reversed for advice.. (not to really do anything)
and 10 of swords as a probably outcome... (nothing will happen .. it will be the end)

is this really as bad at it looks?
.... it was a relationship question.. whether one would develop or not.. ahhhhhhhh :) lol

Jenny

le fey

heh.... yea, I'd say it's about as bad as it looks in terms of the potential for a relationship to develop -

Obstacle - Death - the obstacle is there is nothing live here to work with. Can't animate a corpse.

Advice - Tower rx - don't let down your guard with him, or open yourself up to him in anticipation of something developing.

Outcome - 10 Swords - repeating Death's message... its over, let the idea go and free yourself up for whatever else is on the horizon.

Hawthorne

Death as an obstacle..change that's necessary is not going to happen. Especially with the Tower Rx next to it- no change, no great shaking to the core.
10 of Swords too? If it's not actually over yet, it will be, it's finished, there's going to be no improvement, nowhere for it to go.

willowfox

Jennyb429 said:
so i got tower reversed for advice

.... it was a relationship question.. whether one would develop or not..

Tower is about making changes in your life style, so Tower Rx would advise not to make any changes in your present status, stay single.

Jennyb429

thankyou both :) makes a lot of sense... i am looking around to find a spread to see what I should focus my readings on.. lol... none of my relationship readings are really that positive. hmph.. lol :)

Hawthorne

Well, three card draws are my favourite, I rarely choose to do a bigger spread.

There are some great ones here on the forum though, if you want one.

Otherwise you can just stick to 3 cards and ask what you feel is appropriate at that time. Some questions that I like are : 'What do I need to know about ...' (you fill in the blank, maybe a person's name or a situation etc). 'What's the basis of the relationship between X and I ?' or just very simple reads like that. I find they work better for me personally than huge spreads with lots of positions.

Jennyb429

thankyou :)

willowfox

Jennyb429 said:
i am looking around to find a spread to see what I should focus my readings on.. lol... none of my relationship readings are really that positive. hmph.. lol :)

You do not need any special spreads at all, your star of romance is hidden from view at the moment so be patient and stop grasping at straw dogs.

Jennyb429

Absolutely - I just meant maybe I am putting to much energy into 'love' .. maybe I should directing this energy into other areas of my life.. :)

Hawthorne

Jennyb429 said:
Absolutely - I just meant maybe I am putting to much energy into 'love' .. maybe I should directing this energy into other areas of my life.. :)

There are some great spreads over on the Your Spreads board (especially in the archives) that will help will this! You can ask the cards about where your energy should be directed, what life lessons you need to be learning right now, etc. Very helpful stuff.