2005 Favourite deck & book Aeclectic votes

jmd

...just wondering who hasn't voted yet???

This year, as last year, I am going to keep absolutely and totally secretive about the name of a French maritime city that also happens to be the name usually applied to a family of Tarot decks.

As to the book... welllllll... let me see...

WolfSpirit

Was that published in 2005, jmd ???
(there is probably one published every year :rolleyes:)

I haven't voted yet, I know what my all time favourite is but not my favourite for this year.

Citrin

WolfSpirit said:
I haven't voted yet, I know what my all time favourite is but not my favourite for this year.
Oh, same here. I can't really keep track of when the decks are published. *blush*

Dwaas

Haven't voted for the 2005 favourite deck & book. Have no idea about which decks or books were specifically published this year... Sorry... I DID vote for my all time favorite :)

Paperdoll

Decks published this year

I am also having trouble finding out which decks were published this year. Is there a site or a list somewhere that could tell us? I'm sure that would be a great help to those of us having this problem.

Scion

Thanks for the heads up... a list of applicable 2005 decks would be useful. ;)

Scion

WolfSpirit

I will start a thread in the Tarot Decks forum for decks that were published in 2005. So we can all add what we know !

Paperdoll

That would be wonderful! Thank you so much!

Scion

WolfSpirit said:
I will start a thread in the Tarot Decks forum for decks that were published in 2005. So we can all add what we know !

A capital idea! Thanks WolfSpirit. :)

Cerulean

Oh JMD, I KNEW Liguria-Piedmontese decks would enchant you!

JMD hints that he'll keep the "French" city a secret...I believe it was a blind and he really meant "French-bordered..."

Just kidding. I found Liguria was a maritime area bordering France was hoping that coastal region would momentary distract you with their siren songs and...lure you eventually to wash ashore into the double-headed figure patterns...

1. Liguria:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liguria

2. Old Liguria-Piedmontese tarot:

http://www.schors.nl/loscarabeo/ligu4627.html

But since, verily, yea...this Italian Rivera distraction drifted on the wind from the old veritable standard of the Marseilles...(oops, said the M-word--saints of tarocchi, forgive me)...

I'll have to look at the modern variants of the old decks that were 're-released in 2005'...maybe that would qualify?

Regards and searching,

Cerulean