1st official reading

Ellie121

Okay so today i am going to do my first real tarot reading.
real = i am meeting this person especially for the purpose of reading tarot.

We are meeting in a cafe in an hour- i have decided not to take any notes with me because i feel im at a point where i can handle it - im confident there. im only taking a sheet with spreads and my 2 tarot decks.

Im nervous only because of the expectation the person may have. I dont want them to think im going to reveal secret explosive info about their life lol - but besides that im interested to see how it goes because im starting to take my tarot more seriously. (but not THAT seriously because i dont think its healthy....long story)

Anyways think of me today and i shall post later about how it went !

(its not a payed reading)

Bye 4 now

Sophie

Good Luck! You're prepared, relaxed - you'll do fine :)

Sulis

Good luck - be sure to come back and tell us how it went.

DawnsLight

Oooh! How exciting for you! Good luck with the reading. Can't wait to hear how it went for you :)

chrisam-crystals

well hopefully it went well for you both.

i remember my first reading.....oh lord, what a disaster that was! lol

but that is another story for another thread.

:D

RubyRuby

Good luck. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went.

Ellie121

Hello everyone !!

Well, i can safely say it went great!
Im so happy-
We went through a few spreads; 2 large ones and 2 minor ones.
W e dealt with issues about her ended relationship, her current problems, his problems and general need-to-knows.

What was good is that i dont know her so well. we work together but havent had a chance to ever talk properly so i was going in to this without prior knowledge.
The cards really came through for her (and for me) - she was satisfied. i was able to give her answers- by the end, the tarot was really giving her some solid advice whereas at the start i couldnt definitively tell her which path looks promising. But she was happy, i was happy. success!

And im glad i didnt bring my notes- i didnt need them and i was confident enough without them.

wahey hopefully it will only get better from here :)

best wishes to all xxxx

MercyMe

Congratulations! It's such a confidence booster! :D

Bad_Calvin

what great news! Thank you for sharing!

I am not ready to be seperated from my notes yet.... I read for folks for "case studies", but not full blown readings.

I will be right there with you at some point (no hurry).

I just wanted to say congrats! :)

Ellie121

oh thank you guys :)
it means a lot.

xxxx