Grip and LB's New Orleans Voodoo Exercise Readings

Grip Dellabonte

Oops! Never mind - time difference and all. I was preoccupied doing something else all day and totally lost track of what time it was.
Tell you what - how about I study the fives? (Feeling a bit sheepish....)

Grip Dellabonte

Alright, Mr. Baron!! Are we doing the fives?
I did a full reading with my deck last night for my sister. It was pretty fun! Obatala came up first thing so I knew it was going to be a good one.
But....back to studying....some of those cards I turned up confused me a bit.
The good thing is that my sister thought the cards were scary beforehand. Now she really likes them.

Little Baron

Yes, I would love you to start on the fives!

I was going to reply to this earlier, but as mentioned in another thread, a young colleague at work died last night, so it wasn't a normal day at work and we all downed tools quite early - hiring somewhere that we could all be together, have some food and drink, and remember him. It has been a really sad day, and after hearing the news this morning, all the other things I was going to do, went completely out of the window.

But yes, I look forward to moving forward with the next section. Aside from those bloody three's, I think I have got a much better idea of the other cards that we have studied and could read them without too much problem in a spread.

LB

Grip Dellabonte

Whoa. I completely missed that thread, Little Baron. I am very sorry to hear about that. I hope you guys gave him a nice send-off.
You've had a crappy couple of months, if you don't mind my saying so!

Little Baron

Grip Dellabonte said:
You've had a crappy couple of months, if you don't mind my saying so!

Yes, it does seem that way.

But leg is mending slowly. And yes, everyone came along and remembered him this afternoon. He was only 39 and had two very young children. It is good to remember the funny things that people have said when there life is over. But usually, those people are not as young as he was, so to me, as much as his humour and spirit lived on in the stories, it felt strange and upsetting. I wrote about it all in the Randomness thread. Felt I needed to unload how I was feeling.

Off to bed now, to get a good night's sleep. Feel quite drained from today.

Will speak to you soon.

Take care and give them kids of yours an extra big hug tonight!

LB