11 11 everywhere!

mariaalaina

hi, not sure WHERE to post this, but i will try here.

lately (meaning the last 3 months or so) i have been seeing 1's EVERYWHERE. i lok at the clock (digital) it is 1:11pm
at night, it will be 11:11pm...i stay up late..i went to bed the other night and went to set my alarm on my cell, and the time was 1:11am
it is every where and it is freaking me out...

anyone else experience this thing with the 1's?

berrieh

Your post reminds me of a girl I used to work with, who would always say, "Make a wish!" (or 2, 3, 4 or 5, depending on the hour) at certain times, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, if she happened to glance at the time on her computer at that time.

Funnily enough, thinking of her... Her greatest wish did come true---she got to leave that job, get married, and start a business with her new husband less than two years after I met her (turnaround started about 3 months after I left that work and mostly lost touch with her). All very strange, since when I knew her, she'd never had a successful relationship before then, hated the way she looked, thought she was stupid (she was fine looking and not stupid at all, but she didn't have much of an education, though she was getting one and continues it now), allowed our bosses---not the nicest folk---to berate and demean her, worried she wasn't able to do anything else, and generally was pretty miserable as a person.

When I saw her a few months ago, just about a year since I'd seen her, it was completely turned around. I knew her life was turned around, but it was so great to see it in her face.

I always wish I'd read her cards, but I never did. She remains a mystery to me. So, anyway, maybe for her, all those wishes did accumulate. Or maybe it was something else. Hopefully that didn't go too much off topic, but it's what I thought of when I read this.

I still do make those wishes occasionally. Someday, we'll see. ;)

memries

Yes, Mariaalania I have the exact same time that has been going on for years. 11:11 most of the time or as you say 1 in everything or mostly 11.

For me it started right after my husband died and the clock would be 11:11 at night or in the daytime any other hour with the 11 in it. I started thinking about it and realized that about six members of the family died on the 11 of the month. Not my husband though. It was a large family but over the years six went on the 11th of different months. I was married on the 11th as well.

I feel now it is my lucky number and of course it is a Master number. Just why I don't know but we do have Numerolgists on the forum who could probably tell you. Also I know 22 is one as well. I take 11 as my lucky number now. Don't ask me why I think it is my lucky number either I just do. I guess maybe it gave me a connection to my late husband but that sounds a bit fey for sure.

I would suggest you embrace the number for it is being shown to you and only you can arrive at the conclusion of the meaning for you.

celticnoodle

sometimes I notice this also, where I see certain numbers frequently. And, yes, we also use to play the game that whenever you looked at the clock and would see three or more of the same number, (1:11, 2:22 and so on, or 11:11) you were suppose to make a wish & it was sure to come true.

the number one is symbolic of harmony and unity. being at peace. creativity in religious beliefs. The number 11 is symbolic of being balanced. also for awakening & intuitiveness----when you see it as 11:11.

maybe this number is appearing to you to tell you that you are developing your intuitiveness. just a thought.

Silverlyn

Omg!

ME too, Me too! OMG, I was SO gonna start a thread on it, cuz it's been driving me crazy!

My thing is 11:11. EVERY single day (most days twice a day). My attention will suddenly and very deliberately look at the clock at 11:11!?

WHAT does that mean?

WOW, glad this is happening to others, too. The past 3-6 months it's been every single day. 6 months before that, it was once a day or skip a day.

Wierd, huh?

And I'll also catch 1:11 frequently too.

And often times: other times like 12:12, 2:02, 4:04, 10:06.

Silverlyn

celticnoodle

memries said:
I feel now it is my lucky number and of course it is a Master number. Just why I don't know but we do have Numerolgists on the forum who could probably tell you. Also I know 22 is one as well.

33 is also a master number. I located this information on master numbers online and am pasting it here. it's quite interesting, and also gives you (possibly), an understanding of why you are seeing 11 so much.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.
The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.
For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

Another way to look at the Master numbers:
The Master numbers 11, 22, and 33 represent a triangle. A triangle of Enlightenment.

mariaalaina

okay!
well i am seriously glad i am not the only one.

I haven't had a serious relationship since high school (which doesn't count lol)
so maybe new beginnings is happening. I just moved, i am finishing my bachelors in 4 months, so maybe i will meet someone soon OR my beloved best friend will fall in love with me and tells me he loves me LOL ...okay that is a stretch.

BUT i have been working more on my intuition lately, trying to really pay attention to my feelings and trying to read more for other's lately, so i am definitely developing as an empath and intuitive.

soo, maybe the whole 11 thing is the connection there. But i am glad i am not the only one! and as one of you mentioned, it is like i am guided to look at the clock at that exact time...totally weird.

Alectra

I was also at some point going to start a thread on this subject too. I have also experienced this 11:11 thing since September of 2007. I have heard that there was a numerogical activation done years ago that started the whole thing. From what I have read and experienced seeing 11 means that you have started to open the gateway to your spiritual awareness. There was a a day or so that 11 drove me mad. Everything I did involved 11. And I wasn't looking for it either it just happened with everything. I'd go to the grocery store and be parked 11 spaces from the store or I'd end up checking out on register 11. I do still see 11 and I take it as a good sign I'm on the right path. I had a dream a few nights ago and I remeber I was on this trip and I was in Israel and about to go to the Giza pyramids. Anyways I remeber a person in the dream holding this book which looked like a holy book and right when I glanced at the cover I could see the number 11 on the book cover. Even when I'm dreaming Im still haunted by the 11 !

A~

berrieh

Thinking even more...

You know, the number I used to see all the time (even before 2001) was 9:11. I wondered, after 9/11 if it was about that, but no, I kept at seeing it... it turned out to be a very important address to me in 2005, which was extremely important on my life path personally. I didn't see it again randomly after that; still haven't. By 2005 (it built gradually), it used to be almost every day, I'd look at a clock at just that time. I can't remember seeing that time in 2 years now.

So, it could be something meaningful to you as well.

lunalafey

11:11 has quite a following, a quick search will produce all sorts of explanations and such. From 'gates' to DNA
I have been connected to 11:11 for many years, since I was a girl scout in junior high I was in troop #1111.
All those years and all the experiences and I still wonder about it's 'power & meaning' for it shows it's self in so many different situations.
I also wonder about how far back it's 'essence' goes. The first digital clock did not come about until the 70's (maybe late 60's). Was the number such an attraction prior to that? or is just here, a product of the digital era.
Either way, I feel that it is significant, for far to many others have noted this number, more so than any other number sequence.
I was talking to my S.O the other day about our friends 5yo daughter being a Crystal Child. He came home from their house the next night and told me that she had noticed to clock and asked, "what is 11 + 11?" Why ask about that number? she could have asked the same question at any other time she looked to the clock.

there are a few older threads, they could be in the archives, that talk about 11:11.