2 small predictions came true

MoonLitCrystal

Shadow, I totally understand where you are coming from. I've had psychic readers and card readers tell me something, and even though at the time I was thinking, "No way will that happen," it eventually did happen.

I had a card reader tell me that I'd be working with kids this summer. Since my major is accounting and I wasn't really interested in seeking out a job with kids, I blew it off. But then a few weeks later I saw a paper on the bulletin board at college: a local woman wanted a babysitter for her two kids. You guessed it...I took the job. Was it fate? Was I just more open to it since she had told me that (so it was like a self fulfilling prophesy)? I could have ignored the paper and never even called the woman if I really wanted to, so my answer is that the reader just saw that the opportunity was out there and she saw the one possible outcome that I'd take it.

I guess we'll find out in September...the same reader told me that I'd wind up pregnant by then. I have no desire to have kids yet and am actually preventing it right now, so if I do wind up pregnant then it truly will be fate :)

Seriously though, if you've ever had a reader tell you something that didn't come true you might be more inclined to believe in free will. (Not counting the times when you just didn't connect with the reader at all or they were just telling you things you wanted to hear.) I've experienced this too: I had a really good psychic reader hit some things right on the head, and be off about others. I just chalk it up to the fact that my life took a different path, or that I changed the outcome myself.