"dancing" candleflame?

kwaw

catlin said:
Normally candles tend to stay pretty calm during my readings, but I remember some very funny things happening with light bulbs in my reading room...

Later another friend told me that Elke had told her she will never set a foot in my flat again because there is something "spooky" in it, LOL.

One person accused me of using a hidden dimmer switch for the intention of purposely creating a 'spooky' effect. While I appreciate a healthy degree of scepticism, in this case such suspicions were somewhat irrational, to the point of paranoia, in that I was doing the reading at her house!

Kwaw

catlin

kwaw said:
While I appreciate a healthy degree of scepticism, in this case such suspicions were somewhat irrational, to the point of paranoia, in that I was doing the reading at her house!

Now this is one of the reasons why I do not do readings at other folks homes ;)

ravenest

Don't wanna spoil the fun or anything.

Candles usually flutter from wind disturbance or composition of 'wax'.
If you are still before the reading the candle will be still, if you shuffle and lay cards on table that disturbes the air and then the candle.

To balance that with the opposite; I was at a party, a girl there was exciting everyone with tarot readings, she insisted on reading for me and started to tell me all this wierd stuff, the reading layout seemed to saying something else, I discussed this with her and it devolved to an arguement (anyone ever had a person start an arguement with you over their reading?). She was quiet rude to me, the neon tube in the ceiling light dropped out and fell between use smashing on the cards, she looked horrified; :"Did you do that?" she asked. "Of course I didnt," I replied, "You have been watching me and I didnt do any thing."
Coincidence? maybe.