Ostara Tarot

ZKEI

Just wish to know when it will be available
:)

Smiling

Intriguing- thanks for sharing! How would a deck like this be used? I wonder if it would be confusing to read, since the styles vary from artist to artist...

raxxillion

I must have this! Anyone know how soon until release?

MagsStardustBlack

Hells Bells gimme gimme gimme it has bunnies all over the place. I adore bunnies, I have 4 buns. I would love to have this deck ((((swoon)))

Marirowana

Me gusta! I like all the cards so far, and LOVE :heart: most! Thanks for sharing.

MagsStardustBlack

Intriguing- thanks for sharing! How would a deck like this be used? I wonder if it would be confusing to read, since the styles vary from artist to artist...
I feel a sense of unity within the different styles, I like same artist decks, but a collaboration of complementary styles works for me, I feels these artists are sympatico.

Winterchild

What I have seen I am liking a lot... an enormous lot...

Please Ostara Tarot people keep us updated here at AT if you see this thread. Tumblr is difficult to follow for some reason, it doesn;t have the same kind of RSS feed as non tumblr blogs... unless it is me....

ChanCake

Just a heads up for people, but they have launched their pre-order a few days ago. I already ordered my copy, but you got to be quick. The first batch will only be a hundred decks.

http://www.ostaratarot.com/shop

MagsStardustBlack

Really confused, went through the order process to see what delivery to UK is. It said $10. Then also asked for a American billing address?