Strange Experience

tarotbear

A little offtopic, but why would you remove The Devil card? Isn't it that you want all 78 cards to be infused with your energy? Then why remove one of them? There are more negative cards in the deck, that doesn't mean you are going to remove all of them. It's weird. Anyways, what did you settle on for your book? How much to sleep with them under your pillow? As I said, offtopic. Sorry.

I didn't experience these things - I merely collected this things into one incomplete source. Most tarot (- or Other) superstitions, myths, legends, and Tall Tales have no basis that can be explained ... but they can be very entertaining to read! :p

http://www.amazon.com/No-Reading-Su...3TU_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414618776&sr=1-2

Adelante

Sammy Springfield, I think what you're describing is some kind of initiation - the flash light (lightning) and the loud sound afterwards (thunder) followed by the symbols to me seem as the Tower card, which I used to draw quite a lot in my first days of tarot practice. I think the Tower portraits very well the process of getting to know tarot - symbols which were in your unconscious all this time are now breaking free and brought to your conscious mind, shattering to pieces your old beliefs. It's both shocking and enlightening at the same time. To me it sounds that your cards just said hello to you in their own language and gave you a little preview of what is about to happen :)