DECK OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER

merissa_88

Hi everyone!

Theme TBA (if anyone has an idea, let me know)

Please feel free to join me and I'll add your name, deck, and "project" for the month!

Feel free to post readings in this forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=195268

WELCOME!

Please post a comment to include the deck or decks you will be focusing on this month (feel free to join in at any point in the month).

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns and advice inquiries in this thread. It belongs to all of us!

Most importantly, have fun!

*** WHEN POSTING ABOUT YOUR DECKS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST THE NAME OF YOUR DECK(S) THAT YOU ARE USING ON THE "TITLE" LINE FOR EASY REFERENCE***

Rose Lalonde: Pierre Madenié Tarot
conurelover: Mary-El Tarot
merissa_88: Wild Unknown Tarot
Grizabella: Fairytale Tarot (Lisa Hunt)
Curious Dragon: Rider-Waite Tarot
acidrica:Tarot of the Silicon Dawn

conurelover

Mary-El Tarot

I will continue with the Mary-El this month.

I shall complete my study of Cups and move on to Disks. Then I will do the Majors.

Rose Lalonde

Pierre Madenié

Continuing with the Madenié.
No active study groups at the moment, so now I'll be working on my own doing readings and drawing a single card a day to reflect on the details in that card and compare it with the same card in other decks.

conurelover

Continuing with the Madenié.
No active study groups at the moment, so now I'll be working on my own doing readings and drawing a single card a day to reflect on the details in that card and compare it with the same card in other decks.

That is a beautiful looking deck. Are you comparing it to other TdMs or Italian decks?

merissa_88

I'm in with the Wild Unknown this month. I'll probably cheat a little with the Motherpeace.

I'm going to read intuitively this week and see how it goes. I don't have the book but will probably start looking at the LWB and study group next week.

merissa_88

Welcome back conurelover and Rose Lalonde!

Hope you enjoy your decks this month! :)

Grizabella

Lisa Hunt Fairytale

I've never joined a deck of the month before because I skip around among my decks. But this month I'm committing to the Lisa Hunt Fairytale deck. I've had it for a long time but never took the time to study it intensively, which it would require for me, so this month I'm using it exclusively to study and learn enough to read with it.

i love the deck, it shuffles so beautifully, and I want to be able to read with it better, so here I am.

Do we post about what we learn here or what do we do in this? I'm going to start at the beginning of the deck and work through at the rate of a card a day for 78 days, so it's actually going to take me more than a month to get through it all.

Curious Dragon

Rider-waite Deck

Hi, total newbie here. I'm planning on spending at least a month studying the Celtic Dragon Tarot, but I've never been apart of a deck of the month thread before, so I don't know what happens. Can anyone tell me what goes on?

ETA: Changed decks at the last minute.

conurelover

We talk about what we are learning from our decks or what can be confusing us. I think it helps when we are having a problem because someone else may have already studied the deck and will post thoughts about the other person's deck.

Sometimes we post in the Individual Deck Studies about our decks if there is a sub forum already assigned for our decks.

Some choose to meditate with cards, other choose to write.

I am a journaler myself.

I love hearing about the other decks too :)

acidrica

Tarot of the Silicon Dawn

I'd love to join with the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn this month. I just got it, and I need to learn the precious...