Finding patience waiting for things to unfold.

AriesVirgoAscending

I know what you mean. But then... we'll have to wait anyway, won't we? Life goes on and we'll see if a reading comes true sooner or later.

I had daily readings and their meaning was revealed some months later.
Maybe you want to keep a Tarot journal to remember your readings?

I have begun writing my readings down as well as dreams and other synchronicities . I have begun to resist over reading , instead I'll focus on previous readings by going deeper into meaning

I always think readings are foretelling the immediate future.....which I guess anything in the next year is immediate

AriesVirgoAscending

But I think probably life is about waiting for things to unfold! A series of really happy wonderful events and happy times, spaced by not so great times and really negative things! Life is about waiting for that next good moment and being patient! Things will change!

The tarot merely reflects that :)
But I also suffer the same problem! I log all my readings but my readings for others seem to come true and faster than my own :( But I shall hang in there!

That's my issue....my readings for others are so immediate it seems.

And issues I've had with work were immediate . But a very big issue has yet to totally pan out.

AriesVirgoAscending

^this.

Maybe because for ourselves we read much earlier than for others? A querent already spent some time on making the decision of asking a reader but a reader is more possible to consult his cards immediately.

This is an excellent point I hadn't considered. We do have the ability to consult the cards at the first sign of change .

Farzon

I have begun writing my readings down as well as dreams and other synchronicities . I have begun to resist over reading , instead I'll focus on previous readings by going deeper into meaning

I always think readings are foretelling the immediate future.....which I guess anything in the next year is immediate
Or you set the time frame yourself, in the question. Like: "how will this situation change in the next months?"
Especially useful if you already have an idea of the time frame.

Or look at one of the threads about timing methods. The are some interesting takes on this theme. šŸ˜Š

Sharla

Im exactly the same im soooo impatient, ive had professional readings done and had one at the beginning of this year from a really good reader and she says about a test ive got coming round about November this year, she mentioned its around the time they are giving away poppy's which is now and im so so wanting to know what this test could be, she did also say its nothing bad and advice for me is to "take that giant leap forward" im assuming she had the fool card there when she told me that. So same as you impatience its my weakness and now im constantly looking around for this supposed test.

AriesVirgoAscending

This topic hits home for me. I'm in precarious point in my life where I need to wait for things to pan out. I hate being in ths limbo, but I can at least see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. All of my readings on this topic have enforced the need to wait as well. So instead, I've been looking for other things I can do while I wait, so I'm productive and preparing myself for when the wait is over.

I've had it suggested to me now 3 times to prepare for how to handle things , with regards to my needs in this situation and to prepare myself.

Obviously the universe desires me to act in that. I'm not clear on what the preparation involves just yet.

I worry mental preparation is day dreaming...

nisaba

Things unfold at its own pace.

... and sometimes things don't unfold unless you do the necessary work in the real world.

Let's assume you do a reading about your next romance. You get an answer saying that you'll meet an interesting person full of possibility in the next month. So, having received that information, you sit at home, waiting for it to unfold. Nothing happens.

Or ... you go out, encouraged by the reading, join in community groups working in areas you're interested in, allow friends to introduce you to their siblings, and you wholly forget about waiting for things to unfold. And *do* end up meeting someone interesting and full of possibility for the future.

AriesVirgoAscending

Or you set the time frame yourself, in the question. Like: "how will this situation change in the next months?"
Especially useful if you already have an idea of the time frame.

Or look at one of the threads about timing methods. The are some interesting takes on this theme. šŸ˜Š

I do need to ask my questions better . They tend to be yes or no questions .

I've not had much luck timing wise. But I've also been shying away from it.

AriesVirgoAscending

Im exactly the same im soooo impatient, ive had professional readings done and had one at the beginning of this year from a really good reader and she says about a test ive got coming round about November this year, she mentioned its around the time they are giving away poppy's which is now and im so so wanting to know what this test could be, she did also say its nothing bad and advice for me is to "take that giant leap forward" im assuming she had the fool card there when she told me that. So same as you impatience its my weakness and now im constantly looking around for this supposed test.

Well , at least you have an end date. Lol
I've had readings done for me with time frames that were accurate . It helps to have an idea when to expect things.

AriesVirgoAscending

... and sometimes things don't unfold unless you do the necessary work in the real world.

Let's assume you do a reading about your next romance. You get an answer saying that you'll meet an interesting person full of possibility in the next month. So, having received that information, you sit at home, waiting for it to unfold. Nothing happens.

Or ... you go out, encouraged by the reading, join in community groups working in areas you're interested in, allow friends to introduce you to their siblings, and you wholly forget about waiting for things to unfold. And *do* end up meeting someone interesting and full of possibility for the future.

Yes , preparing for and getting on with things seems to be what I need .

That and I need to work on how I'm asking questions . And involve timing more.