Yes-no –maybe- card spreads- PLEASE HELP

missiround

I’ve been practicing the” Yes-no –maybe- card spreads “using different methods…(for example: I do the 5 card spread …..and…the 6 card spread…etc )So …when I asked the same question using different methods I always get a different answer….. So my question is if I am asking the same question…. using different methods… why I don’t get the same answer?.... Sometimes I get a yes…a no…but never a same answer

Please HELP!!!!
Thanks

tarotbear

First of all you have to stop and ask yourself WHY you keep asking the same question over and over but use a different spread ... and then WHY you think using 6 different spreads for the same question will give you the EXACT same answer 6 different ways.

First of all 'Yes/No/Maybe' is a big waste of Tarot's time. Flip a coin instead. Or use the Fool for Yes, the Devil for No, and Temperance for Maybe - why waste 78 cards for Y/N/M ? Y/N/M does not need the nuances of the other 75 cards.

Second - why all the different spreads for the same question? Tarot is not a trip to the mall and you pick whichever set of underwear has the best price. Tarot is not about which spread gives you the answer you want to hear. Tarot is like a Shakespeare play: It wants to tell you what led up to this event, tell you the event is happening or happened, and then tell you what happens after the event. It is up to you to process it.

You must accept and learn to TRUST what the cards tell you the first time and not 'shop around' looking FOR a particular answer or looking for Tarot to try to verify itself. You believe in the cards and what they reveal ... or you don't.

Zephyros

Have you tried cleansing your deck? Sometimes smudging it with sage and leaving it out all night under a full moon can perform wonders on a deck. I always do this! Negative energies locked inside your deck and in you could be leading you to have these answers, because of synchronicity. If you take a holistic approach, I am sure your readings will improve.

Also, try cutting the deck with your left hand, rather than your right. For me it makes a huge difference.

missiround

Thank you

Thank you both so much for your advices.... I will defently practice what you guys had said to me
Thanks!