Did a very uncomfortable reading today

earthair

Edit-Sorry- I have deleted this to protect the identity of the person who I did the reading for. Small world :bugeyed:

Sayadina

You will unfortunately get those types of people in all walks of life. Best advice is to try not to take it too personally and carry on.
If she pushes it further explain to her that everyone's reading style is different and hopefully she finds what she's looking for. ...elsewhere ...;-)

earthair

*Deleted.*

Ace

Sounds like someone with mental problems to me. DON'T let her back in or read for her...ever. As for what to do now: scrub your aura.

After I read for a mental ill paranoid person, I felt like you do. I use a cross between scrubbing bubbles and the 7up Spots. I envision them scrubbing my aura from the top of my head to my feet. I once dealt with a person so negative (not crazy just very mean) that I felt it working (with relief!) as it reached my ankles and feet. Make it a bit funny if you like, when you feel like laughing at what they are doing, you are feeling better.
Sorry you had a bad experience.
Ace

re-pete-a

As a general rule I firstly look into the self and see if I am the one that has, or radiates, these problems...Or is secretly afraid of the unknown...

To explain further ....
I believe that all being ONE ...the other is showing up a problem that I have, or am harboring ...deeply. Which is necessary to deal with, in order to advance a little further ....

Usually I can find it straight away...sometimes it takes a little longer...But it's always there to find...

Then I thank the helper for helping to find it ...

Job completed...

earthair

Edit Deleted, see above.

Ace

I am glad I helped! Now, try a little sage smudging if you can to clear out the vibe with the perfume. Or just some Fabreeze, it actually destroys odors.

Keep the scrubbing bubbles image for next time, it WILL come up again. The time I actually felt it working was when a met a certain woman for the first (and ONLY) time. Everyone (in the gay Community I hang out with) had said such nice things about her that I was surprised at how much I distrusted her. My first impression was she was very false and a barracuda. She ran a meetup (meetup.com, do you know it?) and I felt she and her meet up were very bogus. The next day I realized 1) I had to immediately leave her meet up group and 2) run an aura cleansing, which I did. I have heard theories about her since, that might explain my feelings but mainly I think she was used to being very ambitious and a bit ruthless. Mostly people don't see what I see in her.

Good luck and remember to clear your mind after each reading--no matter how positive!
Ace

Mi-Shell

I have the feeling, you encountered a person that went to a reader, not so much for your reading but rather needed your admiration, respect and undivided attention as a "fellow esoteric/ spiritual/ gifted" contemporary.
Maybe her own social circle got tired of the kind of "lectures" you mentioned she gave you??!
I feel, more than anything she needed you to affirm, that she is a medium......
(I have a sinking feeling, that she is not at all, but rather "full of an over-inflated ego....)
In the maaaany years I am reading for others I met a few of these misguided individuals and it is at times a little tricky, to put them into their place.
(Luckily I personally have my Shamanic Medicine Guides that them come to the rescue and tell me all kinds of very personal things about an individual like this and when I use the cards in a "creative" way to point these things out, they very quickly realize, what true medium or Magic or reader Power really looks like and that they are actually quite far removed from it. ;)
But I agree, these encounters are draining.
Now: First, put a feather onto your cap!
You deserve it for having made it through such an experience and for having shared your feelings about it with other readers and so made them aware, that these types are "out there"
Then; This person came to you for validation. You gave her that, so she might come back, because other looooong time readers like me would not let her "get away" with that.
Ifff she shows up again, tell her you will not read for her again because you saw through her game. -It however is entirely possible that a person, conducting herself like that, is not even aware, why he/she is going to a reader - or any other provider of alternative services, where for a time she is serviced with undivided attention.

re-pete-a

there are several ways to take this situation...

Resistances...which will have it return in a different form until the lesson is learned...

Non - Resistance and a lesson learned....which will have it find another roosting place...

That same situation happened here...I opted for the lesson...It did return several years later...as a client ... a different energy completely...

But each to their own...