February Sign-Ups for FSC

faerylvr

Hello. It is time for a new round!!! February this time...

As always:

- this is a circle that runs on the calendar month, but please don't post your reading the very last day as it is nice to give your partner a few days to contemplate your reading and give feedback.

- the spread is not mandatory and you and your partner can work out a different spread to handle any issues or even if you just don't care for the spread offering of the month.

- the only deck that is used in this Circle is the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle, no other decks.

- beginners with the deck are very welcome but do let me know and I'll pair you with a more experienced partner.

- feedback is an essential part of the Circle exchange, be generous and if things get a little too 'exposed' then part of the feedback can be via PM. Just post that is what was done so your circle runner (myself or faerylvr) knows.

- please don't abandon your partner without a word. I don't want sad people here.

I hope you choose to join us this month.

Blessings,

Faerylvr

Spread for this month is for the holiday Imbolc:

Spread for February or Spread for Imbolc by Faerylvr

This spread looks at each of the 3 stages of development within the feminine part of our core. The Maiden, Mother and Crone. Each stage has 2 cards that show us what is represented within ourselves within that stage.

Enchantment = Maiden = Purification

Card 1 Card 2

Card 1 = that which we are currently enchanted by or that we want to pay attention to.
Card 2 = that which is pure for us and new to us as we focus on Card 1.

Ripeness = Mother = Initiation

Card 3 Card 4

Card 3 = that which we already have in full bloom.
Card 4 = that which we are ready to incorporate into Card 1.

Wisdom = Crone = Dedication

Card 5 Card 6

Card 5 = that which we already know and are well versed in.
Card 6 = that which we have dedicated ourselves to in regards to Card 1.

ellirhyn

This sounds like it could be a very interesting thread, I would love to take part in this one, please! :)

Alta

Sounds great, sign me up!

Alta

stargazer

Me to please :)

inanna_tarot

been WAY too long since I danced with the faeries..

Groovy spread

bring it on :D

ncefafn

I consider myself inexperienced with the Faeries Oracle, so I'd appreciate being paired with someone more experienced. Thanks!

FaeryGodmother

I'm in again but I'm going to be a pain. As I'm in the southern hemisphere its coming up on Lammas here, do you have an equivalent spread for that as well? If not thats cool- this looks like an interesting spread.

inanna_tarot

I think the spread works rather well no matter what time of year we do it, dont you think?

moderndayruth

I am in :)

FaeryGodmother

inanna_tarot said:
I think the spread works rather well no matter what time of year we do it, dont you think?
Very true, and I love the spread, I am happy to do it, but I figured I ask if there was a southern hemisphere equivalent. Nothing ventured nothing gained :)