What is this orange stone?

AmethystEyes

What don't have a picture of it but its orange and kind of foggy looking with darker specks in it. Sorry if that's vague. I think it begins with a C?

Cactus Dahlia

it could be carnelian. :)

celticnoodle

DevilishAngel said:
What don't have a picture of it but its orange and kind of foggy looking with darker specks in it. Sorry if that's vague. I think it begins with a C?

do a google image search for each stone to see if it is like your stone. you can also find out what each stone is good for, however, I do know that citrine is supposedly one to help you connect with spirits. it is also symbolic of youth and good health, and is a stone to help you with the healing of heart problems, kidneys, and your muscles as well as other things. it is also the birthstone for the month of November.

as for the other stone, i was not familiar with it, so did a google search. it's a beautiful stone, and is also a healing and spiritual crystal--that is very powerful, and can be used with the citrine apparently for healing in the lower chakras.

Starshower

Possibly orange calcite? Or sunstone? But probably carnelian, as mentioned above.

AmethystEyes

I do think it's carnelian. The pictures of them look close to mine. So....what can they do? lol

"as for the other stone, i was not familiar with it, so did a google search. it's a beautiful stone, and is also a healing and spiritual crystal--that is very powerful, and can be used with the citrine apparently for healing in the lower chakras."

Is that for carnelian?

celticnoodle

yes, it was for the carnelian. it is a beautiful stone! do another google search on it, and you're sure to find alot of information on it.

I'm trying to learn more on the properties of crystals, what they are good for, etc. and in addition to books on these subjects, I have found this website that seems to be okay--go there and check it out. otherwise, just do another google search! sheesh, I don't know where I'd be without google! :p

the site is www.sobrietystones.com

you'll have to select a topic to the left of the screen--such as healing directory or gemstone meanings, or chakra color meaning.

another website is www.peacefulmind.com

these are only 2 sites that i've checked out, but there are so many to check.